Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Clip-On Personalities!

A Gift, Received:

She had handed me the gift, and told I was to open it on my own in my room, later at night, as I was about to go to bed.

Naturally, I had agreed, even if I found it suspicious. It's not like her, making the silly trick I thought I sensed at first. With that, I had brushed the thought off.

Once in the room, late as it was, I had slipped my clothes off, leaving only my panties on. Then I had picked up the red box she had given me. She had told me, it was a gift. I had accepted the statement, her claim. I like gifts. She is usually very thoughtful, in giving gifts.

Once I had managed to open the gift, I had found, what she had chosen for me. Delighted, I picked up the bracelet first. Then I had slipped my hand in, only to find it just my size. Only now, I realized, it is lacking a buckle. It couldn't be opened. Yet, it fit me perfectly. I could feel, it wouldn't fall off of my arm.

Then I had picked up the necklace. If it was lacking a buckle, so what, if it was to fit as well as the bracelet, why let details getting in the way of my joy? Slipping it on had been only too easy. The fit, just as exact. As if it had been made for me?

Since it is late, I made due with a smile, before I slip into bed. Promising myself, I would thank her properly, next time I saw her. I expected it to be sometime early tomorrow.

I had to put them all on. I had to do it now, it is the time she told me to open the gift from her. I had done as she told me. Then I couldn't just take them off, just because I was to sleep? Or stay up, just because i couldn't take them off. Exactly, I couldn't, I had just not realised, since I had not tried to.

What I could do, is slip out of my clothes. Which I had. Just as I do every night. Furthermore, I could slip into bed,and fall asleep, which I had managed as well. Then I had slept well, the entire night.

I had woken up, just on time, as on cue. As if I had been woken up by mother, standing by the bed, calling for me to have my breakfast. Yet, mother isn't by the bed. I'm alone. Yet, I feel a warmth, a presence of a love.

As I reach for my new panties, I see the bracelet. It may be the same hue as my skin, yet I could clearly see it. Then I reach up to my neck, and yes, the necklaces is in place as well. I could barely feel it, yet my fingers found it, where it should be. Mainly the leather surface.

What ever had she given me, this time? There is something more to this gift, then meets the eye, clearly. I just could not put my finger to it.

I couldn't blame her. She apparently had known what she gave me. Yet, did she know what it was. Any more, then the gift I had give her, even if it had initially been, by her choice to accept it?

Yet, I have no clue, as to what it is, she had given me. It may look like a set of jewellery, crafted out of leather? Something told me, it is not, it is more.