Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Clip-On Personalities!

A Gift:

I had noticed, someone had been in my room, it was obvious. Not just because the one thing missing, I do keep track, of what I have in my room. Yet, it seems I'm the only one noticing the change, her hands.

Yet, I had said nothing. Maybe I should have said something, yet, I did not. Maybe I'm just not that kind of girl? Am I too mature, to go to my parents on the matter?

In the end, I realised, there is a special thing, about what had happened. I love how the nails came out. How they had changed her. Yet, she had barely reacted upon it, in the morning. She had simply had her breakfast.

Maybe this is why I had not said a thing? The way the grace had gotten to her? She looks great. I guess I just had it to her. A new gift, that is?

Then I realise, I had a reason, not to say. I had enjoyed, what it had made to her, what it had made out of her. Maybe I could take advantage out of it. In a different way?

An idea had hit me, I do need to give her a gift. Just what it would be, I had to consider most carefully. Yet, in the end, it was overly obvious, as to what it had to be.

The way she carried herself, the way she enjoy who she is, even though she hide her pride in what had happened? But, that was more in how she had acquired, what she had become. She just did not know the full extent of, what this is. Where it will take her.

Maybe I could take advantage? Maybe I should? Maybe, just maybe, I'm still doing her more of the service?

Yet, in the end, I had gathered my wits, picked up, what I knew she was to love. Even though, she was not knowing, exactly what it was? Or, maybe she knew it better then me. Knew it better then anyone? Who'm I to say?

I was laughing inwardly, as I picked up the small package. Gathering the lift, slipping it into the wrappings, delicately ornate imagery on, covering the intent, and what I had in mind.

How could I not laugh? I know I enjoy, where it is leading me. Just as I know, she is to enjoy, what I was about to hand her. What the gift was containing.

I'm not dealing in hidden, hideous traps. It is her hidden desires, these are, what I place in the open. Even though, it seems, as if people can not see, just what changes I had brought about, as I brought the initial gift to her. Just as I had not known then, it had been for her, all along.

Had I actually thought it was for me? A fun idea for myself? Either way, I never had even tried them on. It's not as if I had not had the time, they had been, where they lay, in the open, for more then enough time. Hadn't they? Maybe I had thought they were my size? Were they, I will never know. It's not a matter of the size of my fingers anyway, in the end. I had seen it. She had proven it to me. Is that, why the set contained exactly ten clips?

I had to wait a few more days. I can not make it obvious I knew. Just as it had to be for a legitimate reason, you just don't give your Sis a gift, for no apparent reason. Now, would you?