Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Clip-On Personalities!

A Private Moment:

She had entered my room. My sister, my older Sis. Nothing overly strange about it. She had knocked, and I had asked her to enter.

At first, I had not noticed, what she is holding in her right hand. Maybe I had not quite looked? Why, why would I? Either way, she did hold a small package, a box, wrapped in beautiful gift wrappings. With the bow and all.

“Hi, Sis!” I had greeted her, as she entered.

“Hiya, Sis!” she had replied, nodding in a nice sisterly manner.
She looked around, then her eyes slowed, stopped momentarily on my hands, my nails. I couldn't miss it, or could I? She then looked up at me, looked me in the eyes, as it were.

“I have a gift for you!” she had pronounced, before handing the small gift to me.
This is when I had actually realised, she had it in her hand. I looked down, at the gift in her hand, momentarily pondering, just what it could be?

Thanks!” I replied.

“Open it. I know you'll like it!” she continued.
I guess, it's something you just say, when you give someone a gift, isn't it? You always hope, they will enjoy, what you put so much effort into acquiring for them? Just like now. Not sure, exactly how much effort she had put into it, but no difference. It's the thought, trying to give me something nice, isn't it?

I look closer at, what she had just handed me, what I had accepted, as a gift from her, to me. The package as such, rather modest, even within the spirited wrappings she had slipped it inside of.

With my long nails, it was no match, no challenge to open her gift. Maybe she knew? Either way, I made no effort of hiding, did I? Just as I did not make a big deal out of it. Why would I?

I had put no effort in practice, using my nails, in any case, it simply came natural to me now. Just as I don't 'Practice' walking. Would you? It's as easy as breathing. You do it all the time, every day. Or you are, no more.

She had only used the bow to keep the package inside of the wrappings, just the string she had made it out of. Once I had untied it, the paper unfolded beautifully, just like the bud of your delicate Rose, the very Favourite. Even though every line in the paper, caused by her carefully wrapping a package, a gift inside, still as evident where she had left them, several days before, wasn't it?

She had been thinking of what to give, when to give it, and the best way to hand it over, I did not need to ask, now did I? I'd just embarrass her, by asking. Maybe I still should have asked, but I did not need to know. Why reveal her reason, or the purpose. I wanted the original reason concealed, a secret to all of man. Considering how it had come to be.

You don't press the issue, if you sneak into your sisters room, picking up, what wasn't yours? Considering, she had not given it to me. Even if she had decided on making it an unofficial gift in the end. This gift was her way, thanking me for taking it off of her hands. Making it mine, in the end.

She had told me, that it was all right for me to have the nails. How ever she had come to the conclusion? I did not now, I did not care. Is this for me to know? I gave her the privacy, and it's up to her, if she ever feels the need to let me know, when this time will come?

Holding the gift in my hand, the paper wrappings, as the petals of the mentioned rose no longer containing, hiding the secret, it once had been entrusted? I lift the small package out of its hiding, holding it in my right hand, placing the wrappings aside, discarded, for all times. Looking closer. The outer plastic sealed, kept together. Both by the delicate design of the package, and the small seal, put on the forwards, on its top.

Slipping the top of the seal, allowing me to open, to see, just may be inside, what she had so carefully hidden away from me.

Inside, I find what may only be taken, as a jewel case, for what looks like a set of eye lashes? Obviously, they are black, but much longer then common. Not only that, they're so shiny, they glister, as if covered by a thick gel?

I look up from the package, eagerly grateful. Not yet knowing more then I see, as if there were not consequences to accepting them. Why bother. I know I have to try them on.

Thanks!” I pronounced with reverent eagerness.

“You're quite welcome. I'm so happy you like them!” she replied.
She had made no attempts, in trying to help me, knowing, I was to figure it all out. Maybe, because she knew the secret, the inner secret of both these Eye lashes, and the Nails, I'm already wearing?

I just batted my eye lashes, in the traditional way. Even though they are not really making you look twice? Too short, and too ordinary.

I could as well try them on, here and now. No point in waiting. I knew she know I had them, after all. I pick up the right lash, as if I knew how. Using my still long nails, as if it had been natural? Either way, I had no problem, slipping the lashes into place, slowly, deliberately putting in the pressure required. As If I had known, exactly how hard to press, and for how long.

The lash took hold, rather instantly. Then I let go of them, before I had picked up the left end of this deal. Slipping the other into place, pressing it.

Looking up, knowing you couldn't tell them apart from the once I had once had, the once I had been born with.

“Oh, WOW, they really did fit you!” she pronounced with quite some admiration.
Maybe she had not expected them to look quite this good on me? Or, she had hoped they would? Is there something more to the gift? She holds secret desires, as do we all. Just as I do. Now she had simply walked uut my door, handing them over. Making a point out of it. Yet, doing it in private, the only way.

“They're so you, it hurts, I never know!” she told me in all honesty.

“Thanks, I do love what they made for my looks. The way they feel. Almost too natural, is it?” I told her.

“Maybe I had projected my own ideas upon you? I did not know, until now, and it wasn't exactly intentional.. I just realised, this does look so much better on you, then it possibly ever could, on me. Besides, I couldn't really have seen, or appreciated it, quite this way, if it had been me?” she pronounced, almost as if she had been thinking aloud, as she pronounced her praises on how the looks was so utterly me, how she enjoyed how I look.

I did not stop her, just nodding, agreeing, to what I hear her say. There is no need, doin' any but, now, is there? She was right, after all. Maybe I had known it all along?

I just batter my lashes at her. Then, at that very instant, something changed. She had admitted as much, as she had been speaking. And in the instant, our relation had forever changed. We're no longer just sisters. There was something more in the relation. She just couldn't explain, and she couldn't say, what she had in mind. I need but look in her eyes, to know exactly what she felt, what she is feeling, at the very moment. In this very instant.

Maybe I should have stepped back? Yet, the feeling, the emotion had hit me as well. I couldn't stop her. I could not stop myself. I had to explore the moment, in this very instant. I felt hot, and wet. I guess I knew it. I was actually blushing. Not just as a figure of speech. Not just feeling my cheeks go hot. I knew they are as red, as they could possibly be. She did not say, she did not let on. Maybe she enjoyed it?

Who initiated it all? I move forwards, just as did she. I'm alone with her. She's alone with me. The door fully open, but none was at home. I wouldn't have cared, not at the moment. Just as she could not care. It's the instant, and we had to act upon it. Wouldn't we?