Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Clip-On Personalities!

Looking Back:

Maybe I never can quite put my finger on the feeling, the feelings, or the emotions? Her lips on mine. They are as smooth as I could desire, as if I had deigned for them to be, what they were?
Feeling, as if out of rubber, yet wet, moist, warm, and caring. They are the lips of whom I love.

The hands, as warm as could be. Her nails, making small indents in the skin on my cheeks. Just enough to be felt, to be enjoyed.

Whom am I kidding? I'm a girl, I know as much. I'm proud of it, do I have to deny it. Yet, I know I love her. She's my sister. Does that make any sense?

My love, a brush, uncovering, what I had not know was there. Recovering, what I had always desired. What I had not known, She's there before me. I know she will be.

I want to see her, in all her beauty. In order to do it, how much more will I have to brush out of my eyes? How much more, did I have to give her, in order to secure, what I already knew is mine? What I know, and she will not leave me. She can't, and neither could I. I never could have.

Ofcause, there is always another gift. It's a tradition among lovers? Couples in love. I'm the one to give. Yet, she's the one, giving me.