Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Clip-On Personalities!

Simple Conclusion:

What I had taken in her room, a set of ten pieces of clear plastic, in the form of nails. Just a set of objects, with no real value.

What I had found, is not what I had taken. What I had taken, had changed me, transformed me. Into what I am, who I should always have been. What none had the courage to see. Or the insight, the wisdom?

What she had given me, is but a set of insignificant cosmetics. It's nothing.

Yet, what I had been given, is not just the excuse for what I had done, or simply confirmation, that it had been for me all along.

She gave me, what only she could give. Not simply mere recognition. She had opened her heart, and in so doing, she had allowed me to open my very owen heart, to her. With that, the love had been inevitable

Maybe it had been there al along? Yet, neither of us, neither her, not I, could possibly have seen it. Her act, as unselfish, or selfish as it was, and did seem, had opened the door.

She had allowed me to be, the one I am, not just her sister, and a girl, like all and any other. She had made, and created the connection. I had allowed her to, and in so doing, she had allowed me create a connection. A connection now binds us together.

The changes that had been brought about, by the so far to gifts, one claimed, and one given. Maybe my hands never would have become, what they are now? I never had even tried to allow my nails to grow as long, never thought I'd enjoy the looks. Never thought I could maintain them. I never quite had the hands, fitting for them?

I never had the face. My lips never carrying the red, never feeling just right? Now they are, as if made, perfectly designed. Yet not too perfect? Just right. They're me, a part of a living girl. Warm enough to kiss, or warm enough to burn your soul?

I never bothered to look at the mirror. There was nothing to see. Just what I need to wash? Now, there is something to see. Maybe it is just me? They do say that the eyes are the window to the soul? There is something there. I know my sister saw.

I know she liked what she saw, what she felt. I could see it, I felt it. The way she reacted, the way she felt.