Status: Finished!

Paranoid

1

Carly sat at home, her fave movie in the player, a bowl of popcorn on her lap, "I saw that movie twenty god damn times, its Jason." She mocked Case Becker, "Well then you should know, the killer was Mrs. Vorheese, Jason didn't show up till the sequel."

She mocked again, as she watched and almost laughed at Steven getting his guys cut out, Carly was so zoned in to Scream she didn't even realize till the fourth time her phone had been ringing. "Hello?" She answerd still more interested in the movie then she was the person on the other end.

"My god finally." Her friend on the other line said, "What the hell took you so long to answer I thought something might be wrong." Her friend got no answer, and soon enough it was quite all to quite....

Image

It'd been two months since Carly went missing no one believed Shelly, when she told the cops she'd talked to her, which how could they, Shelly hasn't actually talked to her friend just that some one picked up the phone and was breathing.

Carly wasn't the only one to go missing. But she was the only one to not leave behind a trail of blood, a body part or ya know an actual hacked up body. Ten kids where missing, out of the ten, they had bodies for six, and a finger for two, a trail of blood that lead to no where, and one just missing.

They couldn't make sense of it, in fact no one could. "I heard who ever is doing this is one sick puppy, one of the victims was killed for being a virgin." Shelly could hear some one say, "No way I heard one of them was so mutated they couldn't even tell who it was." Another said.

Shelly took off as fast as she could running out the doors of her school. The air outside was chilly the breze letting her know it was close to October, which meant it was close to Halloween.

Her body was hunched over, her long slender arms where cramped up in a bend making her have her hands on her knee's and her bows on her thighs. Every time she'd cough she'd lurch forward, she was gaging and waiting.

Her body couldn't handle the thought of all that blood and soon enough the contents of her stomach came spewing out, making her cough and gage more, Shelly hate throwing up. But the thought of what them kids said made her quesy.

"How can they even think like that?" She asked her self as she stepped away from the area in which she just tossed up her lunch which wasn't even that good to begin with. She laid down, letting the soft lush grass tickle her arms, her eyes closed as she tried to think, to remember anything out of the ordenairy from that night.

All to soon though she'd open her eyes looking up the sky had went from a very pretty blue to a dark almost black color, she sighed shoving her body off the ground and following her fellow students in to the building, where the off white walls an smell of cleaning supplies made her gage.

Shelly was basically your average highschooler, she made decent grads, nothing to really be proud of but still she wasn't failing. She wasn't over or under weight, her parents weren't divorced, and she wasn't dealing with bad break ups, or not knowing who she was in sexuality wise, she was just a girl trying to get through the worst four years of her life.

Shelly was comfortable in her body, and with herself, it was the only real difrance between her and the other girls at her school. She didn't need a pound of make up, nor did she need fancy cloths and a cute boy on her arm to make her feel good about herself.

That wasn't to say she didn't have her own problems, she just didn't know what they where yet, soon enough though she'd know, she'd understand it all, she'd see how much danger her own life was in. But for the time being she was just trying to sleep through her overly boring history class.

Mrs. Cooper, was a basic teacher she wore the granny dress top, the pencil skirt, the not so good smelling perfume, the weird hair do's, and she taught history. Nothing was exceptional about this woman other then the fact she was boring. So boring infarct one year she even nodded off while teaching her class.

Shelly tried her best to listen to what she was being taught that day in class, but she just couldn't do it, she could see a shadowy figure lurking out side of her school in the distance by a tree, This in its self had her worried and freak out she looked away from the window for just a second so it looked like she was paying attention to what was being said..

When she turned back to the window the figure was gone, this made her wonder if her own mind where playing tricks on her. Shelly wasn't one to get paranoid but for some reason as her day went on she couldn't shake this feeling she was being followed, maybe she'd seen one to many episodes of CSI or something, but she just didn't feel right.

By the time she'd gotten to her junker of a car, she just couldn't help but let her eyes look around the parking lot she was looking for something to out of the ordinary, but she found nothing, just the other students rushing about trying to get out of school just as she was.

On her way home she remember that she had to stop at the store and buy a few things, just as she made the left she needed she realized the car behind her was doing the same, this of course made her freak and check to see if she knew the person behind her, which she did not.

Shelly slowed down her car, by this point she was doing ten miles under the speed limt and the guy behind her was riding her ass, this only had her panic more. To the point that she had to pull over to the side of the road.

Her breathing was becoming shallow and ragged, her chest had tightened to the point her breathing felt constricted. She wasn't getting enough oxygen to her brain which was cause her a headache so bad she could feel the fact that she was indeed going to pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is going to have a couple more chapters to it three at the most so just tell me what you think please I'd love some feed back..

A huge thank you to William Beckett She made this amazing Layout for me n I couldn't think her enough for it, so you guys should check her stuff out