Status: Finished!

Paranoid

2.

The wind whipped through Shell's window, the cold air bringing her to. She first noticed the sun was no longer shinning infact the sun couldn't been seen at all, the tree's made a snapping sound, and the leaves on the ground a creaking.

Shell felt disoriented and confused as she tried to remember what had happened to her, the searing pain in her head getting worse as she thought back several hours. As her memory came back she started to freak again momentarily till she realized she was once again alone.

After scanning herself and the inside of the car, she found a note had been slipped inside, "stop looking, or you'll be next" was all that was wrote on it.

This was enough to scare Shelly in to drive home, forgetting the other place she was headed. Of course the scene that lay before her when she made it to her house was much worse then the what had happened only a few hours prior.

dark red sticky substance, known as blood covered her walls, the floor everywhere. The cops where trying to usher Shelly out of her house but it didn't work her body was stiff, her jaw wide open, her eyes the size of saucers. Even in her shock she took note of one thing there was no bodies, which worried her.

"Blood, so much, lots of blood, why?" She kept saying and uttering as she finally let the cop lead her away from what used to be white walls of her living room, she hadn't even realized she'd been crying. Minutes turned in to hours and hours turned in to days, while days turned in to weeks.

Its been two weeks and Shelly still hasn't recovered from the scene at her house, it was determined the blood on the walls was animal blood, but her parents still hadn't shown or came home, and Shelly was getting these phone calls asking her things. If some one was trying to scare her it was working working to good.

Shelly's shut herself down, she's lost twenty pounds and is just not been herself even in school its like she's there but not. She was basically walking around while being in a state of catatonic. Even the pranks the kids tried at school wasn't helping her, a friend even paid Shelly's crush to kiss her and it didn't work she didn't even budge or get mad the guy had to be paid...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is short and I'm sorry but its where I had to end it for the next one to come in to play, the next one will also be the last one