Status: Finished!

Paranoid

3

"Her parents? You kidnapped them and pigs blood?" A voice shouted at the man who'd been messing with for some time now, "That isn't what you was ordered to you, you've made it more complicated." She was angry, "And this isn't a damn movie if you want blood make it real, you stupid fucks have seen Carrie one to many times."

She shouted before she started to pace, she'd made the men take Shelly's parents away and hid them, she couldn't send them back then everything would be ruined, she'd think of a new plan, let Shelly think her parents dead she thought.

Let her feel the emptyness she felt when Shelly turned her down, Carla wasn't missing, least not to the people she was in the room with, she was scemeing, she'd planned to take Shelly, make her look like she'd ran off looking for more clues, but that didn't work the men she'd hired had taken the wrong people, why she wasn't sure.

Carla needed Shelly, she felt like she couldn't breath without her, thats why all the other kids in her school had gone missing or came up dead, they were boys who'd hit on Shelly, or girls who'd said mean things. Carla had a plan isolate Shelly and she'd see Carla in a new light.

Of course some of the kids got a bit uppitty when she went to take them and so she had to do things like cut off body parts or kill them, the brutality of what she'd didn't phase her infact it did just the oppisit of that it turned her on. Made her breath ragged and her blood run cold through her body, it was a feeling she loved.

Carla wasn't the worst thing out there though, their was fare worse out there, and she made sure that was the type of guys she hired to do her bidding, Carla didn't want to get caught not yet, she had plans ones she needed to finish..

For two weeks she followed Shelly, for two weeks she watched her every move, soon them two weeks turned in to a month and two weeks, nothing had changed well from her perspective, she was sitting in the woods now watching Shelly like she was some sort of prey which at the moment she was, and she loved the thrill of knowing Shelly wouldn't suspect a thing, she loved knowing she was stronger, the she could catch her off gaurd at any moment.

"Shelly." She wispered a bit seductively, this isn turn caught Shelly's attention as she let her head whip back and forth a few times, "Its just the wind." She told herself her body shivering involentery as the sky started to darken, night was soon and fast aproching her.

"I can see you." Carla wispered again, she was toying with Shelly as she let her foot crunch a leaf, "Who's there?" Shelly asked in a tremble in her voice as she started to spead up this just cause the wind to carry Carla's laugh, "What do you want?"

Carla was having such a good time with this as she sped up her walking to sort of keep up with Shelly, "You." was what Carla said still letting the wind carry her voice, "What do you want with me?" Shelly asked her pace slowing as she went to hid behind a tree, whish now more then ever she'd not taken the walk in the wood, and thought she finally safe.

Carla was quite for a moment, she was glad it was dark and Shelly couldn't see her, of course Carla had made some changes to her hair and lost a few pounds all to keep up the facade she was dead, she wanted everyone to believe she was, soon she was close enough Shelly could see her.

But in her frightened mind she couldn't make out who it was, her eyes watched as the body infront of her got closer. Carla used her right foot to spread apart Shelly's legs, place her knee between them she smirked, "Good girl." She told Shelly as she made sure her knee was right up in Shelly's busnies.

Carla moved some of her hair from her face behind her ear and smiled, "You're so beautiful." She said rubbing her hand on Shelly's cheek, Shelly's body trembled "W-w-w-what do you want with me?" She asked again her voice giving away her fear, her head was thinking the worst.

This made a low deep chuckle rise from the pit of Carla's stomach and out her throat, the wind started to blow just a tad, and it was almost as if she could smell Shelly's fear. Shelly had ever right to be scared Carla was deranged, and she had very bad thoughts running through her mind.

She bent her head down so her lips grazed Shelly's neck, it cause the girl to go stiff, her fear bubbling to an exstream hight, this cause Carla to do it again but with more presure, "I want you my dear, are you willing to give youself to me?" She asked in a wisper nibbling the bottom of Shelly's ear
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed my mind I know I said this one would be the last but I couldn't end it there sorry at least one more chapter to come soon!