Justice for Love

Chapter 1

Once upon a time a long time ago there was a shack where a guy lived all alone. But this guy was special. His name was Tony Mutter and he wasn't normal at all.He didn't have any blood flowing in his body and he didn't like the sun. If you have figured it out ,he's a vampire. He never told anyone that he was a vampire except when he met Mary Lou Jones.

Tony had fell in love but his true love died in a car accident a couple weeks later. He spent over fifty years in the shadows until a girl named Vanessa Green went in the shadows with him. They went country side and started creating things like mutant fairies, three headed donkeys and then they had a... child.

One day Tony and Vanessa had to leave really quickly. Only one thing they left their child Benjamin and their creations.

It was Benjamin's Birthday today and he is now five years old. For his birthday he decided explore out of his bedroom which he never left before. CREAK, CREAK, CREAK!!!!! The stairs creaked while Benjamin went downstairs. They was glass everywhere and mutant things flying and running around.Then there was a fairy across the room. Benjamin went closer to the mutant fairy.

Just as Benjamin went near the mutant fairy the mutant fairy bit him and flew away. The bite was so hurtful that Benjamin yelled very loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Benjamin used his ability of running really fast and ran up to his room. Benjamin has the ability of a vampire but he's mortal still. That night Benjamin dreamed about...

Benjamin saw glass ever where. Mutant things were flying and running. A fairy was at the other side of the room. Benjamin went close to it and it bit him and blood went ever where.The lights flickered and then he saw his father hovering over a dead body with blood on his face. Then he realized that the dead body was his mom which was also mortal like him. Benjamin yelled "NO!"and attacked his father. Ever thing went black and before he knew it he woke up from that night mare.

Chapter 2

Benjamin woke up crying knowing that his father is going to kill his mother.He stopped crying for a moment and begin packing. He packed all his clothes and all the food he had in storage. After he packed he jumped out of the window and started walking away from the tower at the edge of the country side.
SNAP! CRUNCH! SNAP! The sticks broke while Benjamin stepped on them. Benjamin didn't know where his father lived so he went in the village.
In the village there was people dancing and having fun. Since Benjamin was only five years old he went near these boys that looked his age. "Hello." said Benjamin. " Oh look! Another boy to beat up! said the first boy. A girl grabbed Benjamin's arm and said "Don't worry!That's Lenny and he beats up kids. Oh and by the way I'm Evana and I'm five years old." said Evana proudly. "You are?" asked Evana. "Um ah. My name is Benjamin. Benjamin Mutter. And I'm five years old said too. By the way thank you for helping me back there." said Benjamin. Evana said."No problem!" and then Evana smirked. Evana started walking and said"Well come on!" "Where are we going?" asked Benjamin. " Some where very special." said Evana. Minutes later... "Ta-Da!" said Evana.
The place was a beautiful meadow which Evana took Benjamin to. There was butterfly's flying around and a nice little pond with frogs swimming in it. "This is where I come to relax." said Evana. "It's beautiful, I..." Benjamin said. Suddenly a dark cloud came and started to thundering and lighting. "Hurry!" said Evana while running to a basement. Benjamin ran after her and jumped down to the basement and closed the doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Hope you like this new story.

Feel free to leave a comment, and become a subscriber!

:)