Status: AHS fanfic with a twist :)

Big Brother

"The things that we fear most in life are not what we'll do tomorrow but what we remember from yesterday..."
- Unknown


"NO! STOP IT! PLEASE! WAIT! TATE! DON'T HURT HIM! MOMMY! MOMMY MAKE 'EM LEAVE TATE ALONE!" I cried, trying to wiggle my way through the throng of SWAT members.

A man in uniform held onto me as the sounds of bullets ricocheing sounded through the house.

"TATE! TAAAATE!" I sobbed, kicking and hitting. I somehow found my way through all the officers to the front of the SWAT. There, bloodied and gurgling, lay my elder brother. I scurried over to him quick as lightening. People tried to stop me, but their captain told them to leave me be.

"Tate?" I cried, putting his head in my lap. He couldn't speak. He was gurgling blood and even at the ripe age of 6 I knew he was a goner. "Tate." I pressed my lips to his forehead, letting tears flow down my cheeks freely. "Don't worry Tate. Everything's gonna be fine. I'm not gonna leave you. I promise." Tate started to slow his gurgling, proving his time was very near. "I love you Tate." I cried as my brother's body became motionless.


This is the very memory that would haunt me the rest of my life.

©HoeHoeHoeitsHarlot

I do not own American Horror Story or any of it's characters, however I do own the characters not from the show and the plot. Thanks in advance for being a decent human being and not stealing. :)