Status: Comments are like cookies, nice and warm and sweet....they just don't make you fat xD

Ain't No Thang but a Chicken Wang

Airplane Filghts and Starbies

"Toma! Let's go!" I heard Zayn yell at me. What the hell? He told me we didn't need to lave until noon last night and he's rushing me right now, at ten, to hurry up?

"Zayn! We have two hours!" He sighed loudly from the hall.

"I told you, we are leaving from the airport at noon. We needed to be gone from the flat ten minutes ago. Let's go, let's go!" I groaned.

Good thing I got up an extra two hours earlier than planned because of nerves. What if the boys didn't like "little Toma Malik" being on tour? Zayn okay'ed things with management since Mom and Dad passed an he didn't feel right leaving me on my own for nine months. Too bad, would have been nice...

"Toma?! Did you hear me? Hurry up!" He shouted as I zipped my last bag and fixed my beanie. I also may have said goodbye to my boyfriend for a few hours last night and with only four hours to pack this morning for nine months didn't give me enough time to shower. Fanfuckingtastic.

"Okay, okay! Help me load these in the car?" I asked lugging the biggest of my six suitcases to the main room. Zayn shrugged and grabbed that one and another from my room. I grabbed the three smallest and we headed to the car. Placing my things near the trunk I hurried inside for my purse and dog Sasha. I had to hurry him and all his things to our neighbor across the hall before Zayn threw another fit.

"Thank you so, so, so, so much Mrs. Cattellpi," I smiled and handed Sasha an his bag of goodies to the kind woman.

"Oh please, call me Maria. No problem doll, we'll always welcome Sasha here," and with that I hurried to meet Zayn at the car.

Zayn ran about every single red light, stop sign, and any other thing that you're supposed to stop at. He should have told me we had to leave the house at ten, then I would have been 100% ready. This is really his fault.

"Zayn," he looked at me slightly before averting his eyes back to the road.

"Yeah?"

"What if they don't like me? I mean, I'm your little sister and I'll most likely get in the way. I-"

"Tacoma Rae Malik. Those boys will love you and yeah, you will be in the way. But, in a good way. Anyway, don't worry about them. Seriously, the only one to worry about it Lou. If he hates you...you're royally screwed kiddo," and I groaned.

"You didn't exactly help."

Zayn parked his car immediately after he found a place. Zayn ushered a man from the front of the building to get a trolly for the bags. Zayn had almost double the bags I did and I packed my whole room almost.

"We've got to go through security then meet the crew near Starbies," Zayn explained. I nodded and was really nervous.

"Toma. Calm down, you're acting as if you're some annoying seven year old that gets on badly with everyone. You're a lovely and beautiful 15 year old. I'll probably have to kick the boys repeatedly to stay away from you," Zayn smirked and we went through security with or bags.

Getting closer to Starbucks I got extremely nervous. I basically hid behind Zayn. Okay, so I'm not a people person...at all.

"Zaynie Bop!!!!!" Louis yelled with a smile as he attacke my brother in a big hug. The others all huddled around him and I slowly was pushed from the group.

"Toma?" Zayn asked as everyone quieted down and spread out. He spun an almost complete 360* before he saw me off to the corner.

"Get over here," he motioned with a smile. I sighed and slowly made my way over. The boys all looked at me and smiled. Okay, good start I thought.

"Hi," I waved and Zayn pulled me into him.

"Lads, this is my baby sister Tacoma and she'll be touring with us. Toma, this is-"

"Zayn, I know. Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam. Pleased to meet you," I smiled and Zayn squeezed my side. Must have been a good introduction.

"Hello," Niall said smiling and stepping back. Liam did the same and the other two not so much.

"Hi. I'm Harry, I-you're cute," he beamed and Liam hit him upside the head.

"Not cool dude," I smiled and the boys all sniggered but stopped immediately. I looked to Zayn and sure enough he was staring them all down.

"Hi! I'm Lou!" He said giving me a hug. Oh my word, this boy was a people person. I couldn't help to laugh as I hugged him back.

"Hi! I'm Toma!" I said mimicking him. This would be a fun tour if I could just hang with Lou the whole time.

"Boys! Time to board our plane!" Some guys called over to us. "Oh, hello, you must be Tacoma. Well I'm Paul and I'm the boys bodyguard. Nice to meet you, doll," Paul smiled. I nodded and was getting dragged away by Lou who had a tight grip on my wrist.

"Ahhh! Louis!" I screamed and heard Zayn swear under his breath.

"Fucking hell, all this time I thought I'd have to be worried about Harold."

When we boarded our plane, before the attendant could tell us to put our phones away I whipped mine out and texted my boyfriend.

TO: AdonisBabe ❤
"Hey sexy we're about to take off. I love you an will Skype you when we're at the hotel. Te Amo"

I hit send and shut the device down. Sighing I settled into my seat beside the window and Zayn.

"So, they don't hate me," I noted with a smile.

"Nope, told ya so didn't I?" I pushed his shoulder and glared at him.

"Yeah, whatever." He chuckled and then got quiet. I looked up at him and he was staring at the row across the isle in front of us. He unlocked his phone and typed angrily.

"So, you and Lou seemed to hit it off," I smiled. Yeah, I guess we had hadn't we?

"Yeah, we did. Is there a problem with that?" Zayn shook his head but was obviously troubled with something. "Zayn, what is it? What's wrong?" I was more confused than concerned and Zayn just shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing Babe, nothing. Just... Yeah, nothing." What the hell? If he really thought I was going to let whatever was going on slide, yeah bullshit. But I was tired and the flight was long so I figured I could just pester him later.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter :) Should I continue??
xx
-Kate