Status: Thanks for reading! I wrote this a couple of years ago and am deciding on turning this into a full novel. Any comments greatly appreciated! :)

Moonlight

Prologue

Flashes of red enter every sense possible and persist with every notion made. The deep breathing led to seeping streaks running down to the chin. The color of the walls that encompassed the area was black and filled with the dread of the night air. The whole room had the mood of a cat cornered in an enclosed area that was weakened by an unseen force. Ghastly wolves howled at the bountiful moon adding an eerie soundtrack to the wild. The pressure that was used on the charcoal pencil was directed so shakily across the drawing pad capturing pain, anger, and love. Not far away was a stuffed animal that had been torn apart and sewn together again with various materials that made it look like something made from hell. So many emotions, yet, so little venting and still no way out. All those brilliant creations from the past destroyed intentionally to ruin the past grasps of happiness. Pictures strewn about the place out of order constantly mocking and antagonizing to persist with the extinction of actually being rather than living. Dark lines intertwine with each other creating a passionate dance of hate outlining the shape of the figure which caused a wasted barren heart. At last, finished but the pain still exists and the cycle begins all over once again. So I must stop it this graceful given night with the last effort to totally annihilate what is left of Bunny.