Status: joker love story

You Again...

I do not own any Dark knight characters
I own my oc, jinx, and her mother

the year was 1998.I was 16.No one really noticed her because she was into black and red and purple, she listened to heavy metal and kept to her self and her art work. Her art was her passion. She liked to finger paint and hand paint on big canvases. She's won lots of art comps in school. Her sense of fashion consisted of tutus with black stockings and combat boots. People judged her so much and for that, she hated everybody. She always let her hair down and never did anything with it...but in her 12th year shit went down.Hard.......she trusted someone one time..and she vowed from that day shed never. Make that mistake again.

After 'the incident' Jess decided to be the villainess she always knew she could be...her sense of humanity was dullened.. but when she sees him again..well...lets just say they make a pretty good team..despite the fact that they both like to work alone. And them being together is nothing but trouble for the city of Gotham and Batman.

08/24/16
I'm changing the story completely its kinda similar to HQ but I'm making a twist so Jinx has her own love story with Joker. After watching Suicide Squad I have many many more great ideas. Stay tuned subscribers!! ;* mwah!

(A/N)
I realize that I use the name Jessica ALOT...but you have to understand, despite all the positive readers and comments I'm getting, which I LOVE getting btw, this is nothing more as a place where I put my stories to have room on my flash drive to make more. Jess/Jessica/Jessie, they're all my OC and they come in many styles, faces, and types but you will only see this name on the first chapter.
Overall, I hope you'll keep reading and continue to give me positive comments. I hope you dont mind the same name in every story.
Thanks =)
- Becca
  1. 1
  2. 2
    Its You
  3. 3
    gets a little hot in here....
  4. 4
    This is the end of Jessica Williams.
  5. 5
    The Thrill of the The Hunt.
  6. 6
    Hello, my name is Jinx....
  7. Chapter 7
    I Just want my phone call....