Status: joker love story

You Again...

Chapter 7

There was silence for a while before Joker spoke again
"How many of your friends have I killed?"Joker asked.I smirked looking to the cop's reaction "Im a 20 year man" the joker nodded at this "And I know the difference between punks who need a lesson in mannors, and the freaks like you who would just enjoy it. And you killed six of my friends"the cop said to which Joker mouthed the word six in fake surprise, making me giggle.
Then another moment of silence and Joker spoke again "Do you wanna know....why I use a knife?"Joker asked"Guns are too quick, you cant savor all the...little...emotions....you see in their last moments, people show who they really are...so in a way, I knew your friends better then you ever did.....would you like to know which ones were the cowards?"Joker asked, and I think that pushed the cop over the edge.The cop took off his coat, and began to slowly walk over"I know you're going to enjoy this..."he started"Mmhmm?"Joker said uninterested"But I'm going to have to try to enjoy just a little more..."the cop said.I rolled my eyes at the cop standing up"Please let me kill him"I said licking my lips with blood lust"Dont you think you've killed enough tonight?" Joker said as he stood up"No...I want more"I said innocently"Well you'll just have to wait. I need him"Joker said and easily dodged the cops swing,putting the cop in a headlock"Keys doll face"Joker said but I shook my head"There arent any"i said looking in the cops jacket"Well how do we-""You cant!You're stuck in here you pieces of shit"the cop said.I glared"I heard these one way mirrors are..unbreakable"i said smirking"They are you crazy bitch"He said glaring"Lets find out"I said grabbing the cop's tie tightly,choking him.He started to gag from lack of air.I looked at Joker"Give him to me"I said very coldly"Jinx...."he said.I smirked"Hello....
now give him to me"I said glaring.He let go glaring back at me.I threw the cop into the window, shattering it, and before he could get up and run, I hopped over to the outside, seeing as the window shattered"I'll take that"He shoved me and picked up a broken piece of glass,holding it to his neck "Lets go for a walk shall we"He said as we walked out to the office where other cops were, they started pointing guns at all of us. "What do you want?!"Asked a cop.It was silent..then.."I just want my phone call"Joker said calmly.The cops looked at one another confused but then nodded"Here"he tossed me the phone and I gave it to Joker.He dialed it and it rang for a few minutes.. then a BIG explosion went off. Knocking down all the cops from shock, I was surprised but I didnt go down.I looked at him"A bomb?..THATS why that guy was complaining about his stomache?!"I said pushing him"Pretty much..when do you plan on letting Jess come back?"Joker asked rolling his eyes. I smirked "Soon"I said as we walked outside.I saw a bunch of cop cars. I got in the drivers seat and hot wired the car"Home?"I asked dully"I guess so"He said like I'm an idiot.i glared"What ever. You're lucky I dont crack your head where you stand you piece of shit. You are so beneath us"I said closing the door to my side"You are going to be dead soon"Joker growled before getting in.I scoffed and sped off. Joker had his head out the window enjoying the night air...

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont know how i managed to NOT finish this story..u guys need to tell me these sorts of things! <3