Finally

Finally!

Dan’s POV

After we’ve all had enough to eat and drink, Chris and PJ decide to head back to their place again. They take the remains of their pizza with them and after saying goodbye, they leave, hand in hand. I close the door behind them as I follow Phil who walks over to the breakfast bar to put away our left over pizza slices. As he puts the boxes to the side to make it look a bit more tidy, I go to stand behind him. I then put my hands on his waist and press my body closer to his. He turns his head over his shoulder, trying to look at me. I kiss his soft lips again as his body turns around while his head stays in place, connected to mine through our lips. Not breaking the kiss, I bring my hands to his glowing red cheeks. His hands are playing with my hair, but then they stop and start to make their way down. I flinch as he moves his hands across my neck and quickly break the kiss to give him a reassuring glare that he shouldn’t linger anywhere around my neck. Phil seems to have gotten the hint and smiles before kissing me again and now moving his hands down my back. Not much later, his hands are right above my butt. They linger just for a moment, but then just go for it. I feel his hands sliding down the back pockets of my jeans. Though, they are hanging quite low, meaning his hands aren’t even on my butt. This is probably the first time I regret wearing my jeans that low. He pulls me closer and breaks the kiss to look me straight in the eyes. “Dan Howell, you are one amazing human being.” I smile and lift him up with a bit of effort and with a scared expression on his face. Then I walk over to the sofa and put him down. He’s sort of laying down on the sofa, but almost falling off of it at the same time. I am leaning over him with a grin on my face and soon he pulls me down. I end up kind of on top of him, but as I lose my balance, I cling onto him and pull him to the floor along with myself as I fall. We both laugh at our clumsiness, then get back up to sit down properly on the sofa. I look at him, still smiling, and sigh. “So, are you my boyfriend then?” I say. He smiles: “Well, I’d like that…” “I suppose that just made it official… kind of.” We laugh. He then leans in and gently pushes me down on the sofa. I smile and pull him down, onto me. Our noses touch and our eyes are fixated on each others’. Then he leans in just a bit further and kisses me passionately. I put my arms around his waist and then let my hands slide down onto his butt. He smiles into the kiss and puts his hands under my shirt. He moves his hands up at both sides of my body, pulling my shirt up. As he gets closer to the top of my chest, my belly is being exposed and I figure his should be too, so I start to take off his shirt as well. We quickly break the kiss to get rid of our shirts and as we keep our lips locked, we stand up from the sofa and bump into the wall. We roll against the walls of the flat like they do in the films, though I must admit it’s way more exciting than it looks in the films. I notice a bulge starting to form in my pants and I can’t help but let out soft moans. We soon reach my bedroom and stumble onto the bed. I start to take off my pants and so does Phil. Then we catch our breath for a moment, just standing across from each other in our boxers and we both stare. I’ve seen Phil like this before, when we go swimming, but never in this way. I’ve never seen him aroused and definitely not by me.

Phil’s POV

I try to catch my breath as I stare at Dan. He’s so tan, so tall.. so beautiful. I’m eager to see him in the same state he was in after showering, when he was walking down the hallway like a naked ninja. I smile, he looks really good. I don’t know what has gotten into me, I never knew I could be so turned on. I can’t hold it any longer and jump down onto Dan. I push him down on the bed and almost rip his boxers as I remove them from his body. I take off my own as well and then I kiss him. He rolls us over, taking the lead. I disagree and try to switch positions again, but soon I’m pinned to the bed by Dan who just gives me a dirty grin. I eventually relax and let him be in control, knowing he probably would be anyway. He kisses me. A kiss full of passion, lust and… love. I almost get a boner from the thought of Dan loving me. He moves to kissing my neck, slowly, gently. Then he moves to my chest, to end up at my belly button. His hands slide up along my thighs and he starts jacking me off. Then he moves one hand over to his own, rather excited looking, member and starts to jack himself off as well. Pumping at the same rhythm, he looks up at me, still carrying a dirty grin on his face. My breathing gets heavier and so does his. I’m starting to grow harder by the second. I grab the pillow my head is resting on. Dan starts pumping faster, turning me on so badly. I arch my back and moan louder than ever before. I’m gonna-

Dan’s POV

I smile widely as Phil wins the competition of moaning the loudest and blows all over my hand and onto his belly. The feeling of warm substance flowing over my hand, along with moans from both Phil and me, takes me over the edge as well. A second load of cum covers the both of us and I look up at Phil, who seems happier than ever before and quite satisfied. But Phil gives us both hardly any time to catch our breath as he pulls me down. He puts his arms around my neck and I don’t even flinch the tiniest bit. I don’t care about him touching me in the neck. I just shared the best moment of my life so far with the most amazing man in the world and am now kissing him. Though I’ve kissed him before, every single kiss feels just as amazing as the first one we shared. Our kisses are always so amazing that I don’t know how the hell I survived without them for such a long time. Finally able to catch my breath, I roll off of Phil and onto the bed, still looking him in the eyes and realizing I actually love him. I love Phil Lester. I peck him on the lips one last time and soon fall asleep in the arms of my best friend and lover. So does he, and neither of us even think about cleaning the mess we’ve just made. It’s our mess, our first mess, and it’s perfect just the way it is right now.