Status: This is the first original fiction that we've put up on mibba. I hope you all like it.

The Breath of a Guardian

Railynn Acer, Lyrica Daniels, Pyra Vengeance, and Macy Sphinx were your every day, average teenage girls. But when they escape Death's grip in four different places of the world just short of each other, they may find that they need each other to find out why. Meanwhile, they are still trying to figure out what they are and why they can now do things that normal human beings can only do in their dreams after their near death experiences. With these new found abilities, they have been playing God and saving others from what was almost their fate. But little do these girls know that you cannot play God and get off scott free. What they don't know is Death is pissed. They cheated him out of four souls for his taking. Now he requires double their claim. He's hungry for eight souls, but with every life this group saves, Death adds two more souls. So when the wager grows too high, will they continue to add names and numbers to Death's list, or will they let the world die.
  1. Confessions of Lost Souls: Part I
    How two died and escaped the inevitable.
  2. Confessions of Lost Souls: Part II
    Two more escapes death, but is that such a good thing?