Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

beach yay

Ryan hid in the living room with Brendon as they waited for the couple to come down. They had cleaned up the kitchen and finished making the sandwiches.

Feeling bad for what his possibly ex-girlfriend did, Bden asked, “Are you sure you don’t want to come to the beach? It would be a lot more fun if you came.” Having the skinny guy come would make the day happier and make it easier not to think about the conversation he was going to have with Ashly. He was sure that it would end in a break up. She had called his friend faggots and that was not okay.

Ryan wanted to say no again. The beach just wasn’t his kind of place. What broke him was the big brown eyes. Ryan swore that he saw tears forming, but it could have been his imagination and the part of his mind that wanted to go with Brendon to the beach.

“Sure. I’ll come,” he grinned, getting his crush to perk up at once.

“Yay!” he cheered, squeezing Ryro into a hug. “Now we just have to wait for the lovely couple.”

“I’m really glad that they got together, though.”

“They were practically together before.”

The two snickered and packed everything into the car. By the time they were done Spencer and Jon were ready to go as well. Spencer was smiling like his usual cheeky self and Jon was just happy that everyone was happy.

They scream sang to the radio because they were trying to sound as off tune as possible and giggles between words made it hard to sing clearly.

The beach wasn’t too crowded. It seemed odd but there were just some days that most people just didn’t feel like going to the beach.

They got everything set up so that everyone had a towel to sit on and a few umbrellas were set up since they were all pale from being inside playing video games a lot.

Brendon sat down in the shade and started building a sandcastle while Ryan wrote down words in the sacred notebook. The other two were out of sight for a long time, but weren’t missed. They’d be back sometime.

Although, Ryan did have to ask, “What do you think they’re doing?”

His friend just shrugged and shook his head.

“We were out getting waTERGUNS!” Jon sprang from behind the bright blue umbrella to spray them with water. Spencer jumped out on the other side doing the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
written mostly by the lovely chemicalrejectpanic