Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

Ryan Ross is very pretty

Several empty bottles and the building of a bonfire later, Ryan drunkenly grinned at Brendon’s face, shadows dancing across his face as the flames flickered. “Beeeeeeeeeeedennn!” he cooed, toppling towards the slightly younger teenager.

“Yup?” he hiccuped.

“You’re pretty.”

Brendon hiccuped again and grinned back. “You’re pretty, too, ‘sh.”

“Wh-at?”

“You. Are. Pretty. But don’t tell Ryan.” He giggled and took another swig of his beer. Ryro held his confused look on him. When the mormon boy realized he was being stared at he grinned and held a finger to Ryan’s lips. “Shhhhhhh.”

Brendon was too drunk off his ass to notice he was talking to the person that wasn’t supposed to know. The person who wasn’t supposed to know wasn’t drunk enough to not hear the words and have them hit his heart. Brendon liked him, but he wasn’t allowed to know?

He finished the rest of his booze and laid back into the sand where he could see stars. He was pretty sure that they were the real ones and not some weird effect from the beer. He didn’t really want to look to the other side of the fire and see what Jon and Spencer were doing, but it was more than likely that he wouldn’t remember in the morning, anyway, considering how drunk he was. And he probably wouldn’t remember what he told Ry, either.

And he probably wouldn’t remember the sudden lips crashing against his own, and how Ry was clawing, tangling his fingers in Brendon’s hair and sitting on his chest and being demanding.

So Brendon kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit
10 readers in 3 hours. That deserves a little reward, doesn't it? Yet only one recent comment. Shame on you, 35 silent!
xo<3