Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

dyke, not faggot

Back at the Walkers', Ry shyly stepped past Brendon to get a bottle of water from the fridge. "Sorry."

"For what?"

"For, um. Last night. I-I don't-"

Brendon shrugged, not bothering to clear his foggy mind. "We were drunk. I don't remember anything anyway. It doesn't matter."

Ryan sighed and thought, but it does.

Brendon threw an arm around the taller's shoulders in a quick, far from intimate hug, and stated, "Now I have to call a bitchy girlfriend. Yay me."

"Will you tell her something for me?"

He smiled sweetly at Ry. "Sure."

"Tell her that I'm obviously a dyke, not a faggot. She needs to get her terms straight, or else she might offend someone."

This drew heavy, choking laughter from Brendon as he clutched his sides. "Okay. Okay. Okay." He continued to snort as he shakily pulled out his cell.

While his attention was focused elsewhere, Ry slipped from the room, the house. Back to Spencer's where he called Brent and the long-haired teen came over.

The two brunettes sat sprawled out on the bedroom floor for a bit, until Brent grabbed a piece of notebook paper and scrawled out something before passing it to Ryan.

'We can either talk about it or write an angsty sex song. Your pick.'

The honey-eyed boy circled the latter choice and pulled out his notebook.

“Wait!” Brent hissed, hand landing heavily on the blank page. “Are you sure this will be worthy of being in the notebook?”

Ry looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded. “You’re right.” With that, he found a piece of looseleaf and set the blank page in front of themselves.

“Where do we start?”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the last pre-written chapter i have
updates will officially begin taking even longer to occur
but i love you guys
all 10 subscribers
ps if you're reading this you're my valentine no take-backs i love you babe
xo<3