Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

too long without

Brendon let himself into the Smiths' house, immediately picking up voices from the living room. "Spence?" he called, and the voices stopped talking.

"In the living room!" he heard Spencer call out, and headed towards the living room.

"Hey, is Ryan here? I kinda wanted t-" Brendon paused in the doorway, catching sight of the two curled up on the couch together. "-to talk to him?"

Ryan looked up at him with those wide doe-eyes, then turned his gaze to Spencer, who shrugged and began getting to his feet.

"You don't have to get up," Ry murmured quickly, rising. "We can go upstairs." He smiled weakly at Brendon, who grinned back with less than the normal amount of enthusiasm. As they headed up the stairwell, Ryan asked softly, "What's up?"

"I-" Brendon paused, biting his lip. It wasn't really any of his business, but- well, Ry and Brent could do whatever they wanted. What did he care? But... "Um."

Ry lead them into his bedroom and sat down, cross-crossed, on the foot of his bed, staring up at his friend expectantly. "You haven't talked to me for days, Bren. It's almost August already." More quietly, he added a mumbled, "I miss you."

"I'm sorry," Brendon whispered, sitting next to the boy on the bed (who didn't even flinch, thank you very much) and sighing. "Just thinking about it makes me feel so stupid..."

"Thinking about what?" Ry prompted softly.

"Uh... Um. Y-you and Brent..."

"What about us?"

"Are you, like... Together, or?" Brendon stared at the bedspread, nervous and more than a little embarrassed.

"No." Simple as that. Ryan liked the way Bren's shoulders relaxed at the sound of the word. "Why?"

"It's just... Well, just the way you two act around each other and stuff."

"Are you jealous?"

Brendon's head snapped up at the teasing tone of voice, and he smirked back flirtatiously. "Of course. Think you could hook us up?"

"Depends on who you mean by 'us,'" Ryan murmured, grinning.

"Can I kiss you?"

This time it was Ryan's turn to blush and turn away, a small smile gracing his features. "You didn't ask last time."

"You didn't ask last time."

"I thought you didn't remember last time?"

"Maybe I lied."

"Have you lied to me about anything else, Mr. Urie?"

"Have I ever told you that I didn't want to kiss you?"

"No."

"Then, no, I'm pretty sure I never lied to you."

"Good."

"Can I kiss you now?"

"Please do."
♠ ♠ ♠
so I checked my stories on here and realized the most recent update I've made was 4 months ago and this has been unattended for 8 months!!!! I am sooooo sorry!!! Guys, pleasepleaseplease bug me about updates so that this doesn't happen again!!!

Hooray for flirty things and happiness