Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

pattern four

The fourth pattern Brendon noticed was that the boy never, ever even touched a can of beer, let alone stood the smell of it.

"Ryyyyyyyaaannnn!" drunk Brendon cooed, after failing to diverge Spencer's attention from Jon. "Come sit with meeee!"

The older boy's nose immediately wrinkled. "You smell terrible. And you're drunk."

"Loosen uuuppp. Here!" He thrusted a can into Ry's hand, but the beer immediately fell to the floor and the lanky boy worked his disappearing magic, fleeing Jon's house, holding back his panic by locking himself in his room at the Smith's house and scrawling line upon line in his breaking notebook.

Brendon made up for it later, apologizing profoundly and pressing sloppy kisses to his made-up cheek every time he walked by the lanky boy, even when Ry had forgiven him. Each kiss earned a cute blush that only made Bren want to kiss Ryan even more often.

Of course, he had Ashly to kiss and cuddle with and love. So he didn't keep kissing Ryan. Just happened to kiss Ashly a little less. Of course he still loved her. A new pretty boy didn't change anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
probably coulda squeezed this in to the other chapter, but oh well :P
xo<3