Off to Hell We Go

Two Sides

After I had finished preparing for the night out. I frowned as I walked over to the dresser and picked the ticket up. Did I really want to attend this, or did I just want to go to the bar. Letting a dreadful sigh escape my lips I shoved the ticket into my pocket as I grabbed my phone and keys. I walked out of the apartment and headed down to my car as I climbed inside.

Starting the car up I backed up and headed for the carnival. A vicious hiss emerged from the backseat as I glanced back there through the rear-view mirror. Nothing was there. I sighed shaking my head as I pulled in beside of a car at the carnival. I climbed out and shut the door as I pushed my hands into the pockets of my leather jacket. Walking up to the place I noticed it to be rather dead. Few people lingered as I sighed heavily. I got to the ticket taker as I pulled my ticket from my pocket and handed it to the creepy man.

He handed it back after stamping it along with a pamphlet. I eyed him as I tossed the pamphlet into my pocket along with the ticket. “You must read the pamphlet.” I turned around walking backwards as I flipped the old man off and turned around walking.

I sighed as I looked around. There was really nothing to do. I chewed on my lip as I began walking through the tents. Each tent became creepier, and creepier. Finally I stopped as I plopped down into a chair looking around the room. It was a crimson red, almost the color of blood. Black satin draped from the ceiling as I heard muffled sounds coming from a corner behind me. I jumped up out of the seat as I whipped around to see the guy from the bar draped down from the ceiling in the satin materials.

I dashed over to him as I pulled the tape from his mouth. A sly smirk formed in his lips as I looked at him, “You came, huh?” He questioned as I gave him an eye.

I nodded, “Well I am here.” I retorted as I untied him and he dropped to the ground. I rubbed my hands on my leather leggings as I looked at him. I shook my head and walked out of the tent as he took and grabbed my hand turning me around.

“Stay, watch my act. Please?” He pleaded to me. His eyes begging me and something else hiding behind those gorgeous eyes.

I sighed as I nodded giving in. He smiled slipping an arm around my shoulder, “You’ll love my act.” He smiled.

I looked over at him as I chewed on my lip, “What is it?” I asked.

“You’ll see, love.” He chuckled out as we headed to the main tent. Something in my gut was telling me to pull away from him. Just pull away and run as fast as I could and get the hell out of that freak show. But the other half of me said to stay, and i’d enjoy every single thing that was about to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dallas.

Thanks for the comments/subscribes/and recommendations. Please keep them coming.

comment & subscribe?