Status: In-Complete with hopefully semi regular updates

Random Facts

Tarantulas

I’ve already told you what he told me the day we met but I guess I should put it in more detail right? I guess so…let’s get started then?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was my first day at this new school and to be honest I was kind of freaking out. I had never been good at making friends due to my anxiety problems and that had me terrified to enter the building in front of me. It took me a while to get the nerve to enter the building and I knew I was going to be late for my first class but I guess I really didn’t care much at that point.

I make my way towards the office where the scary old lady there gave me all the stuff I needed and called in another student to show me around the school and to my classes before telling me to wait out in the hall.

It was only a few minutes before a small boy came up to me and waves but instead of saying hello like a normal person he says…

“Tarantulas can live for more than two years without eating!” he explains with a grin.
I raise an eyebrow at him and he laughs before holding his hand out to me “I’m Harrison!” he chuckles.

“I’m Dixon…” I mutter, grabbing his hand and shaking it slightly, my face still twisted in confusion. He looks down at our hands for a moment before shocking me by pulling me into a tight hug. Me being the anxiety ridden kid that I am started to panic but he either didn’t notice or didn’t care because he didn’t let go.

“It’s very nice to meet you Dixon!”

After a few seconds I manage to get out of his hold but he still hangs onto my hand and I don’t know why but I let him do it “So…why did you feel the need to tell me about spiders?” I ask him as he drags me towards what I am assuming is our first class.

“Because it’s cool and I like sharing information with people because it’s always good to know things!” is all he says before dropping my hand and pushing me into a room.

It was at that point that I realized that we were going to be pretty good friends and…I was definitely right about that one.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just an introduction and that is why it is so short but I honestly don't know if the future ones will be much longer...

Hope you liked it though! If you did then comment and subscribe and if you didn't then thanks for reading anyway! :)