The Nanny Diaries

superfreak

The boys had just performed at Boston and were buzzing when they came off the stage. I have to admit they did well. They were also hyper, which lead to them going out. They were all discussing it and asked me if I wanted to go with them. I was still cross with them about the prank, but before I could refuse, Lou piped up and answered for me.

I was about to argue with her, but she gave me a look and closed my mouth. She motioned with her head to follow me to her bus and I jogged up to meet her with Lux in my hands.

“Love, it’s about time you had some fun, yeah? We’re gonna make you look good,” she said to me as we climbed on the bus. I noticed that her assistants were also on the bus and I gave them hesitant smiles.

“You guys don’t have to do that, really. I’ll just get ready by myself, it’s not a big deal.” I turned around to grab my suitcase and look for something to wear, but Lou was already one step ahead of me.

“Tatum, do you have anything to wear?” I looked up at her and we had a stare off until I looked down at the floor again, shaking my head.

“Okay! Then, it’s settled. Sasha, go get that green skirt I saw in your bag earlier, and Tatum, grab a white cami out of my bag. Charlotte, is it okay if she borrows your brown boots?”

Lou bossed around everyone and they followed her orders while she sat me down and started fussing with my hair and makeup.

As she was running a brush through my hair and warming up the straightener, she aimlessly chatted with me.

“Love, you’re gonna have a blast. I remember when I was your age, I used to love going out.” She then proceeded to tell me a story of when she was 16 and snuck into a bar in England. Men kept buying her drinks and she was in heaven, but that night as she was walking home with her friends, she threw up in her neighbors bush. I had to admit, I didn’t know Lou liked to party.

She finished my hair and makeup, which was simple. My hair hung pin straight, and I was wearing pale pink lipstick along with some blush and mascara.

“Okay, go put these on and see how it looks.” She handed me a skirt and cami and I stumbled into the small bathroom. I slid the cami on and adjusted the skirt on my hips and it surprisingly fit like a glove. I walked out and Lou clapped her hands together and handed me the brown boots that Charlotte was letting me borrow.

I slipped them on and laced them up and was ready to go. Lou kissed me on the cheek and as I was walking out the bus, slapped me on the butt. I looked back at her and she was laughing while holding Lux’s hand. I rolled my eyes and left the bus to go join the boys who were waiting for the taxi they called.

I walked over to them and the noise from my shoes made their heads look up. They all had smiles on their faces sans Harry, but that was expected. His eyebrows were furrowed together, like he was concentrating on something but I didn’t pay him any attention.

“Tatum! You look proper fit!” Louis exclaimed and I grinned at him.

“Glad ya think so, mate. Where are we going?”

“A club called Venu. You’ll love it.” Niall answered while throwing an arm around my shoulders. I grinned at him and he grinned back.

“Tatum, I’m gonna show ya how t’drink!” He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at his suggestion. Men always thought women didn’t know how to drink. That was not the case for me.

“Niall, my maimeó taught me how to drink when I was 14.” I replied. All the boys went silent as Niall just stared at me.

“That’s what I call my grandmum! You’re Irish?” He exclaimed. His arm around my shoulders gripped me tighter because he was so excited about my heritage.

“Yeah, my dad is from Ireland and my mum’s from Poland. So between my two grandmum’s, I think I know how to drink.”

“Well, what do you like?” Louis piped up. He was standing next to Harry and leaned around his back to look at me.

“Strictly dark liquor.” The boys looked surprised and I didn’t blame them. I had an accident when I was 14 with grapefruit juice and vodka, and ever since then I couldn’t stand the smell of it. I don’t particularly like pints either, they make me very bloated.

“Love, we’re gonna be best friends.” Niall stated.

The taxi pulled up and we all pilled in it. The boys informed me that I would take about twenty minutes to get there. They chatted about their concert and other silly things and I just listened in. I thought about the club a little more and a thought crossed my mind.

“Wait, how are we getting in? I’m only 18, that’s not legal in the States, is it?” I asked as I interrupted whatever they were talking about. They all went silent then started to chuckle at my question.

“Love, we’re One Direction.” Zayn answered easily and they went back to their conversation. Well, it must be nice to be in a famous boy band.

We pulled up in a side alley and I saw a queue lining up so I assumed that's where we were going. We parked right in front of the doors and I followed the boys as they walked right in the club. I assumed they called ahead, but I had no clue of the inner workings of the band.

Paul, their bodyguard, was supervising us this evening and guided us over to the VIP section. I hung back and was headed straight for the bar. I was planning on getting very smashed tonight.

Someone grabbed my arm and swung me around and all of the boys were staring at me with confused looks.

“Tatum, come to the VIP room!” I shook my head at Liam’s invitation and tried walking to the bar, but he still held me back.

“You won’t get any drink over there,” he warned and I just laughed at him.

“Liam, trust me. I’ll get drinks,” I winked at them and managed to wiggle my way out of his grip and practically sprinted over to the bar.

The club we were at was pretty nice. The floors and walls were made with light brown wood and the lights were very soft, creating a really relaxing environment. There were white sofas everywhere and I couldn’t wait to sit down and give me feet a break from these heels. The music playing overhead was top 40 hits, nothing too crazy, just music that people could easily dance to.

I walked up to the bar and leaned on it and it wasn’t long until a guy came up to and offered to buy me a drink. I graciously accepted and we chatted for a few until he got bored of me. One of the perks of being a girl is that I almost never had to by myself a drink and I took advantage of it. It wasn’t long until my vision got a little fuzzy and my fingers went numb.

I smiled at the guy I was talking with and made my way back over to the VIP section to see how the boys were doing. Paul saw me taking little steps towards the door and came over to help me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and opened the door to the back room.

“Hello, One Direction!” I announced – shouted – as I walked in. The room was like the rest of the club, just closed off and I noticed that there were also some girls chilling with the lads. It smelled distinctly of weed, and I saw Zayn lighting up in the corner with some boys. Although, when I made my grand entrance, everyone went silent. I noticed Nialler from across the room and made my way over to him.

“Hey, Tatum. I’m guessing you found some drinks?” He grinned at me. I nodded my head enthusiastically and briefly noticed the brunette he was chatting with.

Plenty. I think it’s the accent.” He agreed with me and turned back towards his friend. I frowned and looked around to see if there was anyone else I could talk to. I spotted Harry talking with a bunch of girls and my grin widened. He was sitting down on a sofa while two or three girls surrounded him. I mentally rolled my eyes as I walked over to the little group.

“Harry!” I nearly screeched. His head jerked up, and once he noticed it was I, he scowled. I didn’t let this deter me though. I slid by one of the girls and plopped right down on Harry’s lap and slid my arms around his neck. He immediately stiffened and I had to hold in my laughter. He started shifting, trying to push me off of him, but I held my ground.

I looked up at one of the girls and she was looking at us with curiosity.

“Hi! How do you know Harry?” I asked her. She gave me an amused looked and sat down next to Harry so that we were eye to eye.

“Well, I just met him, actually. How do you know him?”

“She’s Lou’s nanny-”

“I’m shagging him-”

Harry and I both spoke at the same time, but since I was closer to the girl, she heard me. Her face got pinched and she quickly said goodbye to Harry and ran off. By then, all of the girls dispersed and it was just Harry and I on the sofa.

At this point, I really couldn’t hold it in anymore. I burst out laughing while sliding off his lap and sitting next to him. Harry, on the other hand, looked right pissed. He stood up, but not before shooting me a glare and walked off towards his mates.

There was nothing else keeping me in the VIP room so I headed back out into the main floor again. I could feel my buzz fading and I quickly spotted some lads that I could charm.

The rest of the night I spent at the bar flirting with nameless guys. They kept buying me shots of Jameson and I rewarded them by giving them the time of day. I was actually happy that Lou forced me to go out tonight. The last time I was this drunk was at Christmas and my mum had invited my ex boyfriend’s family to dinner.

I was about to go to the loo and pee but a strong grip on my arm prevented me from moving. I looked over my shoulder and Harry was behind me giving me a stony look.

“We’re leaving,” he shouted over the music. I wrinkled my nose up at his statement and tried to move away from him but he prevented me from doing so.

“Tatum, we have to get back. Come on,” he tugged on my arm and I stumbled over my platforms into his arms. I shoved him away from me and starting walking towards the bathrooms, totally ignoring the protests he was shouting after me.

I quickly made it to the bathrooms and did my business. When I walked back out, Harry was leaning on the wall opposite from the door. I rolled my eyes at him and walked through the crowd. I felt his presence behind me, but paid no attention to him as I saw the band gathering by the entrance.

“Hey guys, ready?” I asked as Harry and I caught up with them. They looked totally and completely knackered and drunk. They nodded their heads and we all pilled into the taxi outside. I was stuck between Niall and Harry, who I could tell was not happy with me. Niall on the other hand couldn’t stop fucking talking, and he was seriously giving me a headache.

Without even thinking, I leaned my head on Harry’s shoulder and promptly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit
I hoped you liked it!!!
Leave me some comments on your thoughts and theories and such!!!
Oh and this week and next week I have finals so idk how many updates I can get out but I'll work on it!!!
xxxxxx