Status: getting der

Wasted.

New Boy.

I woke up to a loud yell from downstairs.

"Tony! Time for school!" I heard my brother Jaime yell. I quickly got up, scrambling on skinny's and a drop dead sweater. I threw on a beanie and walked out the door, finding Vic, Mike and Jaime waiting in Vic's car for me.

Me and Mike were both fifteen, while Vic & Jaime were sixteen. We had all grown up together, we were always together, and it's been that way since we were five, and Vic and Jaime being six. We were all kind of awkward, and quiet.

We pulled into the school parking lot a few minutes later. I slid out of the car, dragging my bag with me. I started to walk when I felt a hand at my wrist. The light grip managed to break the cut skin, healing from last night. I winced, turning to see Vic, a sad look in his eyes.

"You guys coming?" Mike said, "Ya, go ahead, we'll catch up!" Vic said before I could answer. The boys walked away. I turned back to Vic.

"What's up?" I asked confused. Vic sighed.
"I was just wondering why you're wearing long sleeves lately? It's San Diego, it's like eighty our right now and you're in a sweater?" My heart beat fast, as I got a cold sweat. Oh god, he knew I stammered on words until Vic finally just slid my sleeve up, a quiet gasp escaping his lips. He traced the old scars and new cuts lightly. He pulled down my sleeve once more.

"I know you don't want to talk about it, but when you're ready, I'm here." He began to walk away before turning around. "Don't let either of our brothers see them, I think it'd break their hearts." I nodded lightly, staying in place.

The final warning bell rang, bringing me out of my trance. I ran quickly to the front doors of the school, only to be tripped by none other than Ronnie Radke.

"Better get to class faggot, don't want to be late do ya?" He winked evilly at me as all of his friends laughed. I stood up, keeping my head down. I walked quickly to my first class, History. I walked into the already crowded classroom. I kept my head down and walked to my seat at the back of the class.

Not long after the bell rang, Mrs.Spriler walking in, causing everyone to sit down. I slid down in my chair, looking outside the window.

"Morning guys, we have a new student." Great. "His name is Jordan Brook." Soon enough a tall brown haired, blue eyed male walked in. All the girl gawked at him, causing him to roll his eyes. "Jordan, feel free to sit anywhere." Mrs.Spriler said with a smile. He nodded and scanned the room. I saw his eyes fall on me, and the empty seat beside me. He slid in beside me, his warm scent filling the air.

"Hey, I-I'm Jordan." He held out his hand to me, I turned to him, why was he stuttering? Was he nervous? I smiled lightly, taking his hand. "Tony." He nodded before turning his head.

It took me a while to notice his matching 1 1/4 spacers, looking exactly like mine. I also noticed a slight tattoo action on his neck, probably leading to a back piece.

"What your tattoo of?" He turned to me, his hands tracing the ink. "It's an '&' for a band called Of Mice & Men, they, uh helped me through some rough times. I've got a whole back piece of like an open forest off of an album I really liked." I smiled brightly. "I love Of Mice & Men dude, that's sweet. What album?" He smiled back. "Homesick, by A Day To Remember."

I wasn't gay, but I have to admit, this guy was pretty hot.

OK maybe, I was a little gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
TONY :* http://media.tumblr.com/6192d1d061a84a2a9043ba646f9722df/tumblr_inline_mfct70GsXr1r41mch.jpg

JORDAN (: http://data.whicdn.com/images/47816204/540811_215134658611853_1464675248_n_large.jpg

I said I would start this a while ago, but never did, I'm into it :333333