She's Hiding Something...

12

(Annabeth)
Alright, so Angelo and his band are coming over for dinner tonight. This should be fun. Will they like me? I want to make a good impression. Wah! Why can't anything be easy in my life?

Liz is hiding in her room. She's a shy girl, although once she's comfortable around someone she will be very energetic and confident in her actions.

I'm scared. Angelo is clearly fussing over this too. Using my powers I managed to send a ghost of me after him to watch over him. Not in stalkerish way but... yeah in a stalkerish way. I just wanted to see if he was as nervous as I was. Which he is. It's quite humorous the way he's darting around in a fatherlike manner around his bandmates, smoothing their coats and fixing their hair. He wants to make a good impression of them too, but he's definitely fussing more than me. Right now he's walking along the hallway to my apartment, the rest of them towing behind him in an arrowhead formation, much like in their Devil's Night video only with Angelo in the front and Chris to the side.

"Lizzy, come here please! They're almost here." I call. Elizabeth comes trotting out obediently and stands beside me as my ghost drifts back through the door and rejoins me. I notice Elizabeth gazes in awe after it. This morning I explained everything to her, and just to be safe I placed a spell over her preventing any of her powers coming out until she knows how to use and control them.

After a moment there's a knock at the door. I force the corners of my lips upward into a generally friendly grin and swing the door open. As a rule I am quite afraid of people and large crowds, seeing as they're what killed me in the first place. Before anything else all their eyes scan over me and my outfit, Angelo's especially before coming to a rest on my eyes. I'm wearing a pair of purple ripped skinny jeans, carefully torn to showcase the spiderweb tights underneath and a black tank top with St. Peter's cross on the front, the sides are ripped to show off my pale skin. My black hair is teased up and several plaits are wound into it.

"Hey there." Angelo says, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. I blush at his cuteness. Liz tightens her grip on my leg and waves.

"Hello darling." I reply, reaching up to peck him on his lips. When we pull away I notice the man standing to the right of him, a short guy with three lip piercings, scowls and looks away. What's up with him?

"Come in guys!" I say, opening the door wider and ushering them in. They gather in the living room. Elizabeth must have taken a liking to them because she immediately latches herself onto Chris' leg. A look of pure horror crosses over his face, but it quickly disappears as he pats her gently on her mass of brown hair tied loosly into two plaits.

"Alright, guys, this is Annabeth and that's Elizabeth her daughter." Angelo introduces me. His bandmates all smile and wave. One by one he introduces them in turn. First he gestures to a deathly pale man who looks like he's stepped out of a Tim Burton movie, "This is Devin." I curtsy. Next is a tall one with long brown hair. "Ryan." I wave. "I've already told you about Chris." he grings, patting the lanky frontman on his bony shoulder, three piercings gleaming in the light. "This is Ricky." he continues, pointing to the one who scowled earlier. "And Balz." he finishes, waving to the mohawked man beside him.

Introductions over, now we can begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not going to update for a few days because I'm moving back to Florida (I live in England now). Enjoy this while you can.