She's Hiding Something...

3

(Angelo)
I walk in quietly, not knowing whether or not Ricky is asleep. I kick off my boots and trudge into the kitchen, still smiling. I think I met her. The one.

I know it's rushed and all, but I always thought that once you'd found the one, you'd know. Just like that. And well, I just know about her. She hit me like a brick wall, knocked me breathless. She's so breathtakingly beautiful, carries herself so confidently, speaks her mind.

"Who was it?!" Ricky screams suddenly, bolting up from his seat at the kitchen table, and running over to me in his socks.

"What do you mean?" I ask hesitantly, throwing my coat over the couch and recoiling slightly as Ricky looks up at me (the dude's short, don't hate), eyes wide with eagerness.

"I know you were with a girl dude, I can see it on your face!"

"Fine." I groan, collapsing in a chair across from his.

"Tell me, tell me!" Ricky squeaks, sitting down again and bouncing in excitement. I know Devin has his feminine times, but honestly I have no idea what took over Ricky.

"Well, her name is Annabeth..." I begin.

"Pretty name, carry on."

"And she's twenty-four.."

"Good, in your age range."

"She's a teacher..."

"Hah!" he collapses in laughter. "Really? A teacher? With you?! Hah!"

"Shut up. She teaches art. And she's absolutely beautiful, thank you."

"What's she like?"

"Elegant goth. Victorian, Steampunk style when she wants to, all the other times it's ripped skinny jeans and band shirts. At least, that's what she told me. She has a gorgeous laugh, wonderful smile, soft delicate hands-"

"Alright, I get it!"

"Honestly, you chastise me but you go one all the time about Jessica."

"Oh well. So when are you asking her out?"

"I might ask her or something tomorrow. It's late now anyway, and besides, we already grabbed coffee together."

"Woho! Watch out, Angelo Parente is on the prowl. You, a ladies man? Well, congrats. Treat her right."

"I will. But you keep up that 'ladies man' thing and I will personally cook you alive and devour you until there is nothing left but your screams."

With that he races to his bedroom and locks himself in, scared senseless. I can look pretty scary sometimes, I must admit. I sit alone in the dim light of the kitchen slowly pondering on how best to ask her. Or tell her she's perfect, for that matter.

(Annabeth)
"Tell me about him!" Megan urges, pulling me down onto the couch next to her.

"Tall, handsome, gothicly gorgeous, intelligent."

"His job?"

"Drummer in a band. And I'm surprised you haven't even asked me his name."

"Fine, what's his name?"

"Angelo Parente."

I have to literally stuff a cushion into Megan's face in order to prevent her from fangirling and screaming, therefore waking Elizabeth. We talk for ten more minutes, before Megan gets up and leaves. It's nearly midnight, and she needs to get home. Even though home is the apartment below us, but oh well.

Since I haven't heard MIW before, I open my laptop and search their music videos. 'Abigail' looks good, so I click on it. My gosh...
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT SILENT READERS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA