She's Hiding Something...

4

(Annabeth)
I fell in love with the music as soon as the first note was played. Clean and screaming vocals were all great, guitars and bass beautiful, the drums magnificent. I just adore how Angelo sticks out from the rest of the band, he has these big muscly arms and the rest of them are just stick thin XD.

But he is a great drummer and musician. The whole band is. They make beautiful, amazing music. But judging by the comments underneath the video, TJ was replaced by Devin. Good choice. I like Devin. We can be dress-up buddies.

The next morning I drop Elizabeth off at her grandparent's before heading back home. I run up the stairs and pound on Megan's door. "Let me in asshole!" I scream, giggling madly.

The door swings open and I nearly fall into the threshold. Megan grabs my arm and pulls me down onto the couch, both of us smiling. I'm finally going to read them. The texts Angelo sent me. I was going to read them, but I promised Megan I'd wait for her so we could read them together. It's Elizabeth's day with my parents, and it's Saturday, so Megan get's a day off work. It's perfect.

"Alright, first text, received at around ten last night..." I breathe, pulling out my phone and holding it up so we can both read it. "And Angelo says..." I open the text. My heart nearly melts.

'Goodnight! :) x'

Oh. My. God. No man has ever messaged me goodnight. Ever.

"Aw! That's so cute! Now the next one." Megan whispers, taking the phone from me. "Recieved at ten this morning..." she says, opening the text. "Hey Anna. What are you doing today? I was thinking maybe we could do something." she reads.

At this point we drop the phone on the floor and jump around screaming on the top of our lungs, giggling and then screaming some more.

"Angelo fucking Parente asked you out!" Megan exclaims, grabbing me by my waist and spinning me around.

"I know!" I reply, grinning. "But now I have to go. We have a date to arrange." I smirk before grabbing my things and walking over to the large window to our right, opening it wide and stepping outside onto the fire escape. Since her apartment is directly below mine, it's just a one flight walk up to my window, unlocking it and stepping into my living room.

I walk into my room and see the notice pinned on the bulletin board above my desk.

'Hey Ange!' I quickly type, fingers flying over the buttons on my phone. 'I'm not doing anything today. Want to go to the Roller Rink? They're doing an adult's only disco from four.'

I send the message and a reply pops up almost instantly. 'Sounds good. Just remember that you'll have to hold me up. I suck at roller skating.'

'Aw, it will be fun. Meet you outside for 4?'

'Ok. C u there ;) x'

Oh my god. He put a winky face. A WINKY FACE!!!! That is, that is just something. Wow. I sigh and glance at the clock on my bedside table. Three hours to go until I have to get ready and go. I'll make it. I can wait. Just three more hours.

(Angelo)
I sigh and lean back against the Roller Rink, kicking my foot against the wall as a cool breeze makes my hair flutter a bit. That's the trouble with having long hair. You can only describe it with girly words. Like flutter. Yuck. Slightly yuck. Whatever.

Suddenly I see a vision in, well, brown round the corner and bound up to me. She's dressed in Steampunk style today, and has a pair of purple (purple, where on earth do you get purple?!) rollerskates strung over her shoulder.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68606389

"Hey Angelo! Ready to skate?" she asks, looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and grin.

"I hope so." I smirk, before she takes my hand and pulls me inside. Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's going to happen during their date? I want to know what you guys think. Also, have any of you had a guess as to what Annabeth is exactly yet? Flip through the comments, I left a hint there. There is no right or wrong answer, I actually may take a few of you guys' ideas and work them into the original idea. Annabeth is an original creature, just so you know, so I want to see some new ideas ;) I'm sure they're absolutely and positively amazing. Please comment, I know you're out there silent readers.

-Marsi xx