Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

Found my way home

I was walking threw the woods where the scent of Vampires led me, I need help to find Carlisle and Esme. I want to return to them, from my eight years of running from Volturi.

The scent got stronger, I stopped for some 'lunch'. I kept my promise to Carlisle by staying with the diet of Animals. I finally stopped at a house that looks like something Carlisle would buy. I felt eyes on me I looked through the Windows and my eyes connected with the same glimmer of golden eyes of a animal eater.

Seconds later, four vampires were in front of me with all the same eyes they all looked like they were turned in their teen years. There was a very Muscular boy who was next to a familiar face... Jasper. then there were a girl that looked like a pixie and a serious up tight boy.

"Hmm, Jasper I heard you left Maria but never thought you would turn to animals, but I am happy you are done with that." I smiled at him and he grinned.

"Oh, how I missed you Adina." I ran up to him and hugged him, when I left Carlisle I found Jasper and Maria. He turned into a brother figure but I told him to leave Maria.

I let go and looked at the rest "Introduce me to your friends Jazz." I smiled.

"That's Emmett" He pointed to Muscular man, "Edward" Then to stick up ass boy. "And my mate Alice" The pixie girl giggled.

"Hello, I am Adina." my smile grew.

"What are you doing here, did Aro stop the chase?" he grew concerned.

"Yeah, I think they lost me since I can't be tracked." I told him.

"He only wants your powers, they are better than anyone I knows." I nodded.

"This is true who do you kno-" I was cut off my the scream of my name.

I looked and saw Esme "ESME!!!" I screamed and ran to her.

"Why did you go darling?" the sadness in her voice was notice able.

"I had to leave the Volturi threatened the lives of you and Carlisle." I smiled at her.

"Well we knew you'd come back one day. We were sad to learn our first turned child left Carlisle soon after turned Edward, Alice and Jasper came to us and we save Emmett." she grinned at me she had a warm heart.

"She was you first turned child?" Edward asked.

"Two years before you." Esme explained. "where did you go anyway?"

"I ran threw several states that's why I run faster than normal vampires, I found Jazz and Maria. After Jazz and Maria never returned I left with the thought they were dead. After eight years of running Volturi gave up and I returned to Italy, though you were gone so I decide to come to forks." I told her my past.

"oh so you already know Jasper" she smiles and I nodded.

"Why can't I see you in the future?" Alice asked I opened my mouth but Edward cut me off.

"Yeah and I can't really your mind." Edward groaned.

"I am a shield as my power and I also work with Elements as like water, air, rock, and fire." I explained myself.

"Jasper is right your valuable." Emmett smirked.

"So you talk." I giggled.

"Let's get inside Carlisle is coming back in a little." Esme waved us in.

we got inside the house and I learned that Alice can tell the future, Edward can read minds, and Emmett has his strength.

"Have been in the Volturi castle?" Emmett asked.

"Once, but I had to be man handled well woman handled. Jane used her power to put me in pain and Felix threw me on his back and we went to the Volturi. Though I did escape during the lessons Aro gives to newborns." I inwardly growled at the experience.

Emmett opened his mouth but it was cut off my Carlisle shutting the front door and walking into the living room.

"Adina?" Carlisle' s eyes were beyond huge.

"The one and the only" I grinned.

"amazing, when did you get back?" he asked.

"A few hours ago." he nodded.

"Why did you leave?" he was curious I couldn't blame him.

"I had to leave, because the Volturi said that they would take your lives if I did not join. So, for that I ran, I didn't join or drink from Humans but I ran away." I frowned.

"Well I am glad you made your appearance." he smiled at me.

"Still a doctor I see." I motioned to his medical bag.

"Always. Emmett would you like to show Adina around." Carlisle asked and Emmett nodded.

"Call me Addy." I said to the group and they all said a ok.

Emmett showed me my room and the house in genre, after the tour we ended up in his room talking.

"Are you going to school soon?" he asked me.

"I will enroll Tomorrow, actual I have been going to high school over and over for the last 109 years of my vampire life." I grinned.

"Same Carlisle makes us so no one will be suspicions. Though the were wolves drop out." he told me about how vampires are not aloud on their territory because of a stupid treaty.

"I had to fight werewolves once , that's where I got the scars on my back." I informed him.

"C-can I s-see?" he stuttered.

I nodded and spun around so my back was facing him and lifted up my shirt up. He traced the claw marks running down my spine sending chills through my body.

After talking a little more we left to go down stairs and we did our own things. I put my things in my room and laid down on my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nee Vampire story, well actually it's my only Vampire story but who cares!(; Enjoy the first chapter!

love you,

- Hannah