Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

Picnic

*£* 1 Year *£*
It has been a year since the fight with Victoria and the return of the Reaper. The werewolves loosened up on their Treaty and only lets the Cullen coven of vampires on their land. Though other vampires will be killed on the spot if they step a foot on Quilete land.

Emmy and I, do have a date today it is a picnic in the woods just me and him, no werewolves and no vampires like ourselves to interrupt. Ali and I picked the perfect outfit for the picnic date.

I met Emmy at the tree line by the woods and we walked our way through the woods deeper and deeper inside we went. Finally we met a tree covered clearing and Emmy pushed the branches out of the way. When I looked up I saw the most romantic picnic.

I looked back at Emmy and wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled up at him. I turned and gently sat on the blanket covered ground.

"It's beautiful." I grinned.

"Not as beautiful as you." He smiled.

"Your so sweet." I giggled.

"I really do love you, Addy." He smiled and handed me a glass of blood that I assume is animal blood.

"As do I love you, Emmy" I tossed my lips carefully on his lips.

We went on with picnic and talked about our daily talks about how one day we will be the ones in a amazing home and children that will be together with us forever.

When I stood up to look at flowers, Emmy picked up a flower and laid in above my ear. I looked up at him and smiled, I could sense his nervousness.

Until he said "Addy you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I loved you since the day we met, I have never felt the way I feel about around any other person since the day I was born, and I wouldn't want to spend every waking moment with anyone else."

With that said he kneeled down on one knee and jiggled with his pocket till he pulled out Velvet blue box and flicked it open with a snap and said,

"I love you, Addy. Will you do me the honer of marrying me?" He grinned.

I stood in shock until I processed everything that was happening and I just threw my arms around his neck and mumbled,

"Your the only person I'd rather do it with." I smiled at him.

At that very moment I knew that He was the one guy that everyone hopes for In a fairy tail. He's my price charming and that's who I want in the rest of my Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Engagement of Emmet Cullen and Addy Cullen. Lovely couple really, I wish it happened like that in real life I wish I had a price charming. I guess you can only hope, L.F.L, Loner For Life!D;

Love you,

- Hannah <3