Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

School Time

I put on some clothes and tied my hair with my hair into a loose ponytail. I walked into the kitchen where everyone was waiting for me. I grabbed my bag that was on the kitchen table chair.

Ali ran up to me and squealed, "Your outfit is so cute!!!" she embraced me into a hug.

"Thanks Ali." I giggled as we walked into the drive way. I jumped into the passenger side by Emmy.

We made our way down the roads of forks and into the Forks High School parking lot. We chatted about dumb subjects like Tv shows and movies.

we got out of the jeep where we parked next the Eddies Silver Volvo. The first step out of the car and all eyes were on me. Whispers and Murmurs were spoken upon me....

"who is the new girl'?"

"Who does she think she is hanging with the Cullens!"

"Yet another beautiful Cullen."

"I bet she's a whore."

The last comment got me on the edge of punching someone. Though there is other things I could do...

"Aliiii!!! I wanna sing in the parking lot." I whined.

"Go for it!" she smirked and put on 'Dear Maria, Count me in - All Time Low'


I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen

When the lights go up
I want to watch the way you take the stage by storm
The way you wrap those boys around your finger
Go on and play the leader
'Cause you know it's what you're good at;
The low road for the fast track
Make every second last

'Cause I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen
Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out
'Cause it feels like stealing hearts
Calling your name from the crowd


I danced in the middle of the parking lot with the music blaring and I got on Bella's rusty truck and twirled and sung the lyrics off key. I got a few people dancing with me, but it was cut off by the bell.

I groaned and got off the back of her truck and grabbed my bag Emmy was holding for me.

"Great moves." Emmy snickered.

"Thanks, I could've showed you more but you know we got school." I played along.

"Right." he laughed.

"I need to go get my schedule. Cya later" I skipped off into the building and into the main office.

"Hello! What do you need sweet heart?" the plump Secretary asked.

"Schedule, I am new the names Adina, Cullen." I smiled from ear to ear.

She printed out my schedule and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I looked down at the paper and walked out of the Office.


First Period - AP Biology
Mr. Frezno
Second Period - AP English
Mrs. Gramble
Third Period - GYM
Mr. Vandavwe

Lunch

Fourth Period - AP History
Mrs. Weaver
Fifth Period - Photography
Ms. Craner
Sixth Period - Art
Ms. Medlock
Seventh Period - OFF


All the best classes, I walked threw the halls and followed the sign that said

BIO Labs <-

I found Mr. Fresno's class an walked in and all the attention was turned to me.

The teacher stood and smiled "You must be Adina Cullen."

"Call me Addy." I smiled back.

"Very well, go sit with Alice, Jasper, and Emmett, in the back." he pointed in the direction of the back.

I squealed " Emmy, Jazz, and Aliii!!" I walked to the back.

"Don't make me regret my choice of you seat ms. Cullen" the tea her used a stern voice.

I turned to him and saluted him "Yes, Sir!" I used my manly voice and everyone snickered.

"Sit down Addy." the teacher scowled.

I sat mat the lab table next to Emmy. "Five minutes into class and already in trouble." Emmy snickered.

"Thaz how I roll babe" I said in a smooth talker tone and kicked my legs on the lab table.

"Sure, how are you hold up?" he asked trying not to ask the question like 'So how are you doing with blood in front of you?'

"Trying to focus on some thing else but my throat is tickling me." she murmured.

"lemme see if you have at least one of us in your classes." I gave him my schedule and he checked it over.

"you have Edward in you English and Photography class, Jazz in your History, and Bella and Alice in your Art so you won't be alone if anything goes wrong.

"Great, news" I grinned.

We talked about dumb stuff not even listening to the teacher until the bell rang to dismiss me to my next class.

*£*Lunch*£*

My other two classes came by in a blur and I was already at lunch and sitting at the 'Cullen' table. I was in between Jazz and Emmy.

"The whole first three periods I had to see dirty thoughts that guys want to do to you..." Eddie groaned and Emmy rest his arm around my waist.

"Aww it's ok Eddie that boys love me!" I screeched and I heard a few 'whoo' s'.

Jazz was fell out of his chair in a fit of laughter and Eddie went down after him. though Emmy just tightened his arm around my waist pulling me into him.

"Jazzy , you look snazzy todayyy!!!" I sang through out the cafeteria.

"Ok, girl what ever you are on you better get off of it." Ali Laughed.

"Buuutt, Ali I can't get of birth control or I would have to be prego and girly I can't do that now." I joked knowing that vampire girls can't have babies.

"Wonderful." Eddie clapped.

"you know it, babe" I grinned showing my white teeth.

By then the who cafeteria was in fits of laughter, at the whole Cullen table or me.

We left the cafe and returned to classes, which bored me to no end. Soon enough I was already in the car with Emmy while Eddie was in hos Volvo, and Jazz and Alice were in her somewhere I lost where they went in the parking lot.

I got home and Emmett and I went go his room to do home and cuddle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Chapter, two in one day just for you guys since I love you!!!!!(; Though thank you to my readers, subscribers, and commenters.

love you,

- Hannah <3