Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

Cabin House

Today as The start of spring break the month after Bella's birthday party. Me and Emmy are taking a trip to his parents cabin house in Oregon.Me and Emmy had a couple dates at restaurant and at coffee shops. I met with billy that day and we started our friendship where it left off and he got the board to loosen the rules on letting vampires pass threw and vist.

The reaper or as his real name Tyler hasn't came to from broken rules or fight between werewolves. Tyler is the peace keeper between the werewolves or shape-shifter and the Vampires. There for if a rule is broken by a certain vampire or werewolf he banished or killed.

The Reaper is a higher level of the Volturi, for at he can wipe out humanity but he instead is peace keeper between us secret keepers Or us fairy tail folks.

we finally made it to the Cabin after a day in a airplane, I mean it was fine with Emmy next to me, but the lady next to Emmy kept looking at me with this confused face. Then the girl in the seat in front of me kept turning around kept asking me why I was so pretty? Or why I was with such a hot guy? It got annoying fast.

The cabin house was beautiful It was a house that I want to live in some day. I got out of the rental car and Emmy got our bags.

I put the key in the lock and opened the twin doors into the house, the living room was so cozy. I always loved camping anything to doo with camping it was just something I did when I was a kid, my family would go camping every summer in oklahoma.

I explored the house the master bedroom was nice, the second bedroom, the third bedroom. They had a movie .jpg]room, a indoor pool, and of course the kitchen. It was all very beautiful I loved it and I knew right there and then this is how I wanted my house, and I wanted children the play and run around everywhere laughing and screaming.

I walked into the living room where Emmy was sitting on the sofa, i walked up to him and sat on his lap. Then I just kissed him full force so much passion, there was so much love. Our lips moved in sync, his tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed. Our tongues fighting for dominance, I ran my hand threw his hair and pulled away.

I stared right into his golden eyes and told him the three words i been thinking about for a month and a half, "I Love You, Emmet" I whispered.

He looked me right back in the eyes and told me, "I Love You Too, Adina." he grinned.

His lips were back on mine in a second and they held passion and lust, I explored and tasted his mouth and he slid his hand down my neck and to the bottom of my shirt.

He put his hand under my shirt and moved its way up leaving goose bumps behind. He reached my cleavage and grasps it, I moaned in his mouth and pulled his shirt off.

He pulled me up off the couch, with our lips still connected. We reached the soft mattress and he pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it on the floor next to the connected bathroom door. He peeled off my shorts and I slipped out of my sandals.

He threw my shorts next to my shirt and I fidgeted with his pants button. I unclipped his pants button and he slipped out of them and threw them in the pile of clothes we made in the corner of the room. He pulled away and asked,

"Are you sure about this?" And I nodded.

He pulled him self on top of me and unclasped my bra throwing it across the room, he attached his mouth to my nipple and flicked it with his tongue. I moaned and grasped his shoulder, he did the same to my other nipple.

He slipped my thong off me rubbed my Clint with his thumb, and ate me out. He stuck one finger in me and I dug my nails into his shoulder.

"Fuck." I muttered.

He moved his finger in and out at a faster pace then stuck another finger in my pussy hitting my walls.

"Godd!!" I moaned

A white ball of fire made its way through my stomach and he kept deepening his fingers till the ball bursted.

"Fuck, Emmett! I am coming" I screamed.

I road out my orgasm and he slid his fingers out of me, I grasped his growing erection and he groaned. I pulled down his boxers and his cock was throbbing and may I add huge.

I slid my mouth over his cock and moved up and down bobbing my head as he moaned and groaned.

"Fuck, Yes! Addy" he yelled.

I licked over his slit and slid my hand over his cock and grasped it and moved my hand up me down.

"I am cumming!" He muttered.

His cum slid down his cock and he pinned me against the head board of the bed and trailed kissed down my body. He positioned his self near my slot and pushed his way into me.

"Ahh, fuck!" I screamed.

He moved fired into me and moaned.

"Faster, harder, Emmett!" I moaned.

He moved faster and deeper into me swiveling his hips to find my sweet spot. He found my sweet spot and pounded in and out of me making me scream his name over and over gain.

The familiar white ball showed up in my stomach and I screamed,

"Emmett I am coming!" I yelled.

His movements came sloppier and slower, and we both rode out our orgasms and we collapsed against each other breathing heavily. He moved off of me and next to me in the bed. We covered each other and I moved into his side, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. In my ear he murmured,

"I love you, Addy." Those were the words I wanted spot hear, no I needed to hear.

"I love you too, Emmy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, so much love wi these two, the sequel will come up soon and I have a little surprise and a ball of energy coming up! And I hope you like it!

Love you,

-Hannah <3