Status: Your opinion matters! Please comment xx

First Impressions

She's everything I ask for and just a little bit more

Family days were always enjoyable with the Styles. Whether they be at dinner or roaming in London, like tonight, not a moment was spent unhappy. Harry couldn't help but double over as he listened to his sister, Gemma, sing one of his band's song with mockery in her voice. As her voice reached high and low, he hurt from side to side. "Gem, why'd you have to make my parts sound so... prepubescent? Why me?" Harry chuckles, nudging her shoulder lightly.

"It's gotta be you!" She sings off key, answering his question with his own song lyrics. Gemma was always fond of messing with her brother, but Harry near minded. He loved her to much, and besides, she was a real comedian sometimes.

"Ha ha, very funny." Harry scoffs sarcastically, crossing his arms with a straight face but unlatching them with an amused one.

"I never had a problem you both when you were younger. You'd both just mess with each other, laughing the whole way through your silly antics." Their mother, Anne, recollects, pulling an over exaggerated face to show her immense love for her children. "Some things never change."

"That's true." Gemma smiles, looking over at her brother with a warm, sister love feeling in her heart.

"Gem, knock it off. You're getting weird!" Harry grins, pointing at her face as it matches their mothers moments before. "Okay, yes -- I love you too, but lets not get creepy, alright?" He jokes, brushing it off with a hug. "I'm just fooling! Love ya sis."

After a couple more minutes of walking, they're left standing at a cross walk, with a sign that had just turned red. A girl, Naomi, walks up to the cross walk on the opposite side and stops in front of Harry. He sees her hair sweep flawlessly past her face as the air rushes their way and her beautiful face is revealed. Naomi felt so far from beautiful tonight, considering how she had just been kicked out of her parents house, let alone humiliated, that night for absolutely no reason at all, or at least not a good one.

"Hey Ma, I'll be home later okay?" Harry says to his mother, not once looking away from Naomi. After a couple of seconds, Naomi notices him looking and blushes unexpectedly. She looks at the ground and wonders why in the world he was looking at her, being as cute as he was. No matter, she conjured up the thought of him looking at someone prettier behind her. She glances behind her casually, only to find no one at all.

"What are you talking about, Harry?" His mother asks, unsure of his words. Why he wanted to leave and meet back later was a mystery, until she saw him looking lovingly at the petite girl across the street. Harry was always one for bold moves and he got that from his mother. "She's very pretty."

Harry looks back at his mom and sister, smiling thoughtfully as the light to cross flashes green. Both Harry and Naomi begin their walk across and stop directly in the middle, the rest of the Styles passing by with full grins. "You're really quite beautiful."

"You're really quite funny." She laughs, stepping to the side to continue walking. He follows her to the sidewalk and grabs her wrist, causing her to turn to face him. She didn't know what was going on. Undoubtably, she found him attractive, but had no idea as to why he saw something in someone, who to her, was nothing. Harry thought otherwise. He saw everything in a girl he hadn't even spoken more than 50 words too.

"I'm serious. May I have the honor of buying you something to drink?" Harry asks smoothly, mentally crossing his fingers in hopes she would say yes.

For at least a minute, they just stood and stared at one another. While Harry thought of how much he liked her, she thought of reasons to say no, but she found none. She felt like she'd be nothing but a nuisance if she let him get to know her. Regardless, she was undoubtably attracted to not only him, but his boldness.

"Sure, just as long as you invite your family." She smiles, looking over at Harry's family, watching with heavy hearts across the street. Harry chuckles at how much he loved them and their confidence to stand by. Right then, he turns back to face Naomi and grabs her hand, walking over to the crosswalk that will forever hold a special place in their hearts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I wrote it up on my care ride back into Germany from Paris -- beautiful city, by the way. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this! I personally love it.

Please leave comments letting me know what you think! I don't like silent readers :'( plus, I would love to know you're opinions!

Au revoir!
--Sara xx