Status: up and at 'em

First Timers

Dreams really do come true

Hi, my name's Charlotte Ransing. I am 19 and in a band with my three best friends, Mark, Nate and Jake. A Little Bit Longer started in Mark's basement and grew to a point were we are playing in major festivals and massive venues. We've been supporting act for inumerous bands and now we've scored our first big, and long, festival. And later this year we are headlinning our first tour ever.

Here I am at my first Warped Tour as an act, I've dreamt about this moment for a thousand times and it finally arrived. The bus, our first bus, passed through the gates of our first stop, Auburn, WA. As soon as the driver, Pete, parks in our spot, the boys and I stumble out. After 10 hours in a bus we simply want to get out. Jake starts kissing the ground while Mark mocks him and Nate seems to still be half asleep, after all it's only 6AM.

We all start unloading the bus, setting up our merch tent and getting the instruments ready for the Hurley stage at 4PM. I am carrying my precious guitar, when I bump into someone.

- Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. - a boy with long hair, which isn't uncommon in this tour, who was carrying a few drum pieces puts them down and offers a hand.
- I am Pat, from The Maine - I shake his hand and smile at how adorable he is. His band's name is a bit familiar.
- Charlotte from A Little Bit Longer - he makes an 'ahhh' sound to show he knows who I am and my band.

We bid goodbye with a promise to get to know each other later and to watch the others set as we were going opposite ways, I was on my way to the Hurley stage while he went to the main stage, where they performe at 6PM, right before All Time Low.

John's POV

I was talking to Alex Gaskarth when Pat arrives running, breathless and a bit sweaty.

- You won't believe who I just met! - Alex seems as uninterested as I am, Pat sometimes makes a huge deal about little things.

When he sees we don't really give a damn, Pat turns around and says only one thing to change Alex's and mine minds.

- Okay, I'll tell Kennedy and Jared about how I met Charlotte Ransing from A Little Bit Longer. - the reaction to those words is so abrupt, Alex and I nearly pull Pat to the ground, suddenly interested in what he has to say.

He turns around with a smile on his lips.

- So now you want to know, huh? - he crosses his arms in front of his chest.
- Well, I was bringing some stuff from the bus when I bumped into her. We met and all, she promised to watch our set as long as I watch hers and said we sbhould get to know each other along the tour. - my jaw drops.

I can't believe that Pat got to meet one of the hotest chicks in the music industry and they'll have a relation of any kind. Alex seems as dumbfolded as me.

- Dude I tried to talk to her last year at an ATL press event, she totally ignored me. - that's not very reassuring when I totally want to bang her.
- At least she's watching our show. - Alex start blabbing about how beautiful she is and all, I soon grew tired of it and joined the other boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another fanfiction by yours trully. This will be very different from my other one... so yeah, read, comment, subscribe or recomend. Whatever suits you :)

love,
Lina...