Status: up and at 'em

First Timers

Go big or go home

Charlie's POV

I didn't see time fly by, I had to go back to the bus and call my sister. I lived with my sister in New Jersey, really close to New York, and the boys are our neighbors but recently she had a baby and she's home all alone with my niece, Lily, and our best friend, Lara. My sister, Anastacia, has a boyfriend who's Lily's father but Harry is a doctor for the peace corp and had to leave even before they knew she was pregnant and he can only come back in a year.

When I left I promised to call everyday to see what's going on with the two adults and the 3 months old. Ana had to put some pressure on me to accept Warped because I really didn't want to leave them.

- Hey rockstar! - I can't help but chuckle at my sister's mockery of my profession.
- Hello Momma, how's my little angel doing? - she laughs and starts telling me about their day and how they went to the park.
- What about you, baby? Met any cute boys or your band has been too overprotective of you again? - I fill her in on The Maine's boys and Alex Gaskarth of whom I've complained plenty to her.
- That boy can';t get the message.
- That's exactly what I said! - we bid goodbye and she passes the phone to Lara.

After I fill her in on my day, Lara starts to complain about how she misses us.

- Is Jake around? - I still couldn't believe my BFF is dating my crazy drummer.
- No, but I'll tell him to give you a call. - we say goodbye and I hang up with a sigh, I really do miss them.

I look around for a few moments thinking of something to do and decide on taking a shower, the day had been a full hot one and I am feeling quite dirty.

Nate's POV

When we get back to the bus to get ready for tonight's party, I find Charlie curled up in the back lounge, lyrics notebook in hand and earbuds plugged to a portable piano. I tug one ear bud out.

- Hey! - she complains but I just look at her with a fake mad face.
- Seriously, Char, we're on warped tour. Go big or go home. There's absolutely not a single fucking chance of you not going to this party. - she sighs and I pull her into a tight hug.
- Now go on and sexy up so you can leave all those boys drooling. – she laughs, kisses and my cheek and leaves to get ready.

Charlie’s POV

I wasn’t in the mood to cake up my face with make up, not that I needed much so I just put on some eyeliner, loads of mascara and my signature red lipstick. I have kind of a collection of red llipstick, lipgloss, lip stain and lip balm including red lip liner. My outfit is composed of a flower-print flowy dress, not too short, boots, a light cardigan and some accessories. At last I pull my hair up in a messy ponytail with a bow hair tie.

After I finish getting ready I meet the boys outside of the bus, they all whistle as I walk up.

- Shut up and take me to the alcohol! – they all cheer.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68907765&.locale=pt-br

I am trying to put one chapter up once a week, for both fanfics I have so yeah...