Status: up and at 'em

First Timers

Alcohol and Secrets

Charlie’s POV

As soon as we get to ATL’s bus where the party was being thrown we realize it’s a lot bigger than we thought it’d be. The whole Warped tour is here, half the parking lot seems to be taken by people drinking, dancing and hooking-up. I get away from the boys looking for some booze but before I can find it, Gaskarth spots me so I turn around as fast as I can and dodge people until I am out of his sight. I look back one last time only to bump into a shirtless John O’Callaghan.

He was holding a bottle of Jack Daniels that catches my eyes.

- Well hello there, care to share O’Callaghan? – he smiles and puts an arm around my shoulders.

- Drinks whiskey and it’s super smokin’, my kind of girl. – I ignored the slim pick-up line and focused on the whiskey as we walk away from the party, to a part of the parking lot that's empty and you can only faintly hear the party.

John sits on the dirty pavement and I sit next to him, not caring if I was wearing a dress or nothing like that. We spend a few moments just passing the bottle.

- So how long have you been doing it? - I look at him confused.
- I'm sorry, doing what? - he chuckles.
- Not eating. - I am taken back.
- Well, how long have YOU being doing it? - I ask and he mocks me.
- Doing what? Being anorexic? - I don't laugh, just take a long sip.
- Heroine. - we both fall silent as I see his expression close as much as mine did.

A few moments go by before either of us speak, John decides to break the awkward silence.

- There's a void, there's always been a void. At the beggining, music would help me cope, living one day at a time, singing every song as if it was my last. But after what happened with Pioneer, all the stress. Music wasn't enough and the void was to much, every day was harder than tthe last. Until I found it. I always use it twice a day, one when I get up and one before I go on stage. Ever since the world doesn't seems so heavy. The pain isn't so strong.

He finishes his story with a drag on the bottle and waits for me to start speaking. i just can't help to think what is the void he's talking about.

- I was never a chubby kid or anything, but one person was all that it took to make me like this. We dated for two years and from all he did to me, this is all that I've got left from that relationship besides some real scars. The worst part is that I really loved him.

With those words being said and knowing he knows, I can't bare another second there. I get up, running back to the party and accidentaly bumping into someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So from now on I will try to update more regularly. I had a small surgery and took some time off, but know I'll come back... :)