Status: 1st directioner story

I Knew You Were Trouble

I think--I think when it's all over,
It just comes back in flashes, you know?
It's like a kaleidoscope of memories.
It just all comes back. But he never does.
I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen.
It's not really anything he said or anything he did,
It was the feeling that came along with it.
And the crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel that way again.
But I don't know if I should.
I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright.
But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?
Maybe he knew that when he saw me.
I guess I just lost my balance.

Oh god she was pregnant. She couldn’t breathe. Pregnant… at 19. It wasn’t supposed to happen like this, he told her he loved her, he was supposed to stay. But apparently not. The moment she told him he had disappeared.
Kennedy breathed in deeply trying to stifle the tears that cascaded down her face. She had options didn’t she.. yes she did. She didn’t have to have the baby, she could always get rid of it… no she couldn’t. She wasn’t going to one of those girls who ran from their problems. Everything happened for a reason right? So why did she feel as though this was the end of her life.

He was 1/5 of the direction. So when the sweet, fun loving, food consuming, irish lad who wanted nothing more than to be loved and as wanted as the other four boys met her, the innocent girl who swooned at his crystal blue eyes, well.. why wouldnt he take a chance on her?
He never meant to hurt her. He never meant to get scared and run away. But he's only 19 after all. What else can be expected from someone barely a man?

Her/Him
when you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
I lay in tears in bed all night
alone without you by my side
but If you loved me
why did you leave me
take my body
all I need is
to find somebody
'cause you brought out the best of me
a part of me I'd never seen
you took my soul wiped it clean
our love was made for movie screens
  1. Prologue
    Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago
  2. I
    I was in your sights, you got me alone
  3. II
    You found me, you bound me
  4. III
    You bound me
  5. IV
    I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that