Doctor Meow

Meow?

He had never been so humiliated in his 903 years of life. Lost his Tardis when he first started using it? Embarrassing but okay, because he found her in the end. Fell flat on his face in front of Rose? Fine, because she fell right afterwards.

Being turned into a cat, locked in a cage and given to an annoying little girl for her birthday. Not okay. First of all, he hated cats! Second of all he wasn't even a boy cat, he was a girl cat! A GIRL CAT!

It would be even more embarrassing when his rescue 'team' got here. If he got here at all. Just before the Tardis had been sucked into the alternate dimension, he had sent a message to Jack. However, the laws of the new universe transformed him into a cat before he could say anything! He only hoped that Jack would try to investigate, why he had been sent an empty message. Thankfully he still had his sonic screwdriver, but he couldn't use it because he didn't have opposable thumbs! Plus the sonic had transformed itself into a collar for some reason, so either way he was defenseless.

"Little Missy!" A loud and nasally voice called, and the Doctor groaned.

"Little Missy? What kind of ridiculous name is that?"he grumbled to himself. Suddenly a heavy set girl with dull blonde hair and grubby hands, burst into the room. The Doctor hisses and backed against the wall.

Maybe he wouldn't have minded being a cat if he had a different owner, but unfortunately he so happened to get the one 'little' girl who was heavy handed and breathed very hard.

"Little *gasp* Missy *gasp* I have been *gaaassp* looking for you everywhere!" the girl said as she grabbed the Doctor. "Let's go play *wheeze* dress up!"

The Doctor growled as the girl raced down the hall with him under her arm. Her fat was crushing his body! Her parents really needed to stop stuffing this girl with crumpets and put her on a diet instead!

The girl brought him to a large room almost filled to the brim with clothing. Large clothing at that. The girl placed him down on a pile of clothes and dug through another, finally pulling out a bundle of brown fur.

She placed the bundle beside the Doctor and he saw that the bundle wasn't a bundle at all but another cat. He briefly wondered if they cat was a normal cat or maybe some more sap who got turned into one like him.The girl -The Doctor briefly thought about learning her name so he could stop calling her girl-

"Ehm.."he began and the brown cat turned to look at him. "Hello, I'm the Doctor, who're you?"

The brown cat let out a yowl of surprise and unsheathed its claws. "DOCTORR? YOU ARE THE DOOOCTOORR?" it demanded and the Doctor's eyes widened.

"I recognize that voice..but..No it can't be!" he leaned forward, his back arching. "Are you..A dalek? A dalek turned into a cat! Why that's hilarious! You know you're kind of cute!" he jeered

The Dalek swiped at him, "And what about you DOOCTORR? You are a cat as well! You could not save your people and now you are a human PEEETT!"

The Doctor narrowed his eyes and slid down off of the pile of clothing. "Well you know me, i always have a plan. I meant to be turned into a cat. You however? Well how would your 'people ' react if they knew that one of their perfect soldiers had been turned into a kitty cat?"

Before the Dalek could launch himself at the Doctor, the girl came back in with two pieces of clothing. A miniature wedding dress and a tuxedo top.

"Oh no." The Doctor groaned as the girl snatched the Dalek up and wrestled him into the the tuxedo. She did the same for the doctor and slapped a veil onto his head.

"Now you are *gasp* going to get *wheeze* married!" she squealed and slammed the door behind her before, the Dalek or the Doctor could escape.

She grabbed the Dalek and put him on a table in the middle of the room and placed the Doctor next to him.

"WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY to blah blah blah. I don't know the words and this part is boring anyway. Sir Flufflekins McFlufferStuff, do you take Little Missy as your lawfully wedded wife?" she announced at the top of her lungs.

The Doctor snorted at the Dalek's cat name and the Dalek scrambled backwards on the table.
"NOO I DO NOOOTT! I WILL NOT BE MARRIED TO THE DOOCTOORRR!" he screamed, but obviously the girl could not understand him because she giggled.

"Aaw he's so excited Little Missy! Now, do you Little Missy accept Sir Fluffle-

Suddenly the door was ripped off of his hinges a man entered. The Doctor let out a 'mrrow' of joy and launched himself in the direction of the newcomer.

"JACK!" he cried latching onto the man's coat. The man detached him from his coat and held him up to his face.

"I'm assuming you are the Doctor, judging by that sonic screwdriver like collar around your neck." He placed the Doctor under his arm and waved at the awe struck girl. "Sorry kid, but this is my cat and you can't have him!" And with that they were off.

As they burst out of the house, the girl began to wail, "HE TOOK MY KITTY! HE TOOK MY KITTY!"
Jack quirked his eyebrows. "A bit slow on the uptake isn't she? Oh and I found your Tardis by the way. Well I bumped into it actually, but still."

When they reached the Tardis, the doors opened and Jack flung himself inside. Suddenly the Tardis began to hum and Doctor began to turn back into a human. And as the Doctor was still under Jack's arm, they fell forward with the Doctor landing on top of Jack.

"I'm back! Oh I never realized how much I loved looking like a human!" the Doctor cried happily and Jack cleared his throat. "What?"

Jack grinned, "I like how you look as a human too." he said as his eyes traveled down to the Doctor's...lower regions.

The Doctor let out a gasp of surprise as he realized that he was completely naked. "Gah!" he gasped and struggled to cover himself. Jack laughed and gave him his jacket.

When the Doctor was completely dressed, he began to start up the Tardis but Jack stopped him. "Well...I saved you."

The Doctor blinked. "Uh yes, you did. Thank you. I really appreciate it." He continued fiddling with the controls. To be honest he was actually really embarrassed. The fact that Jack had seen him naked was a bit...Well embarrassing. He'd never dreamed about him seeing him that way...Not that he'd dreamed about it at all!

"Don't you think I deserve a reward? I mean, if it wasn't for me, you'd still be getting married to that cat and being smothered to death by that fat kid."

The Doctor snorted, "I would have figured something out at some point...But um, yeah I guess a reward should be given." And with that he pecked Jack on the lips.

Jack's eyes widened in surprise. "Wow- Wow. I was actually expecting you to take me on vacation or something, but that was even better. Say Doctor, who's accompanying you now? Maybe I should give that a try again."

The Doctor's eyes widened in surprise. Jack wanted to travel with him again? Just them? By themselves?! "But what about your team, Torchwood?" he asked

Jack grinned, "Nah, I think they can manage without me for awhile."