Judgement Day

The Lovers

Deep within the Emerald Isles of Ireland some strange phenomenon started to occur. The barriers between this world and other worlds started to bridge together and rip open. Sucked into the void and transported to this world they left worlds that they had untied through their love and “sacrifice” and were brought to this world. What they would was not entirely certain.

Alice Raven Hunter Aqua Sinister was the first one of these people to be transported into our world. Her hair was raven black with purple and blue highlights that matched her black nail polish. Both of which complimented her awesome pale, marble skin that looked just like one of the vampires out of Twilight. .Especially since she had a boyfriend named Edward who was one-fourth vampire, one-fourth werewolf, one-fourth walrus to account for his rather large penis, and one-fourth magical sprinkles of awesome sauce. He was about to propose to her with the Hope Diamond while riding her pet Loch Ness Monster, it preferred Nessie, when she was sucked into this crap of sack world.

On her back was her soul craving scythe/key blade of utter darkness and light. It could rip an evil soul out and then infuse them with pure evil or pure good to make them lovable and amazing like a small puppy, because you were still awesome if you were one or the other in her world. She had gotten it from a wise old man who was supposed to have given it to a different person but realized she was so megarrific that he had to pass along a weapon that he had guarded for ten thousand years to her after she batted her eyelashes.

“What in holy Aphrodite?” she exclaimed to her goddess, a religion that she had single handily brought back from the dead. “Where are Edward and Nessie? Why does everything smell like half day old baked Alaska? The one thing I find totally most unfantabulous and would cause a complete and utter apocalypse if it went unchecked!”

“Calm urself. All the Basked Alaska in da world wil DIAF when we take zis world ovur.” a voice that Alice recognized immediately even though she had never heard it before except for hearing it five seconds ago.

Alice ran over to a shadow emerging out of a dark alley. She bowed before her and placed her hand over her heart like she knew the pledge always went that she had figured out two seconds ago. “Hail to the queen of queens, Evony Darkening Insanity Crow Pathfinder. May your awesomeness always be kawaii and your sex always be amazing.”

“Tankz my child. E now awit ur brothers and sizserz. Then we will make this whole world kawaii.” Evony told her while patting Raven’s cheek and smiled to reveal white teeth with pentagrams branded into them, which went with her MCR shirt and torn I Love Satan leggings.

“It will be megariffic.” Raven replied as she stood up and kissed Evony, turning bisexual for the first time ever but totally justifiable, as Evony was really damn hot okay?

*****
Andrew and the other three members of his group that made up his “posse” disembarked off of the giant ship. Cracking his neck Andrew walked down the ramp while watching Pete run over to the side and puke his food from the last three days out. He watched Yvaine walk over and rub his back gently and pull him away.

“Don’t worry honey; we’re off the bad boat now and on solid land. No more sea sickness for you.” Yvaine said in a soothing voice that could have been comparable to one’s mother.

“How does the navy do, ugh, do this crap? I spent four months training on a boat, gak, and I still can’t handle being on a boat. Why didn’t we fly?” Pete attempted to speak in between mouthfuls of vomit and bile being shot from his mouth into the harbor.

“Because according to our superiors an apocalyptic war isn’t breaking out, therefore it is not needed to get us over here that quickly.” June said as she walked over and patted Pete on the shoulder. “Just get it out of your system champ, you’ll be up and running in no time.”

Andrew cocked his head, while her skin had gone back to its original tanned tone her eyes were still violet. She had started to act more like June, if June didn’t have a stick shoved up her ass. There was something off about her however, she lingered more around him. She would give him a strange look that he didn’t know what to take as. One time she put her hand on his arm and slowly dragged it away like she was trying to allure him into something.

“Seasickness? He really got that or is acting the maggot?” someone with a thick Irish accent asked behind him.

Andrew turned around to see an Irish Judge. The sheer difference between the American Judges and the Irish Judges was astounding. The main color of the uniform was green, but the Irish Judge’s green was lighter, almost a forest green. Their shoulder pads were less bulky and white. In place of the eagle that was on the right shoulder pad of the American Judges it was the Irish Flag. Their gloves were white as were their boots, and their helmet took the green coloring of the uniform with white trim. But the differences in uniform wasn’t what surprised Andrew, it was the behavior. The Judge had one hand on her Lawgiver and the other hand holding a cigarette. She smirked as she took another drag.

“I love getting’ the rookie American Judges they send every year. The gobsmacked look they always have on their faces, priceless.” she told Andrew with a smile as she held her hand out. “Judge Maeve, will you be Judges Grey, Summers, Yvaine, and Smith?”

Andrew was about to speak when he paused for a moment, did she not say Yvaine’s last name? What was her last name? He never quite did figure it out. Clearing his throat he looked up at her. “Yes, that would be all of us.” he replied as he shook her hand.

“Great, now let’s stop footstering and get down to the local for a few glasses of Black Stuff. By then your bikes will be here to take you to your gaff and we can start on the case first thing tomorrow morning.”

Andrew nodded and then turned around to motion for the others; he had never seen three more confused people in his life. Truth be told he didn’t understand a single word the woman had attempted to tell him. He just shrugged and looked at them with a “just go with it” look. They walked up next to him, Pete still looked queasy from the boat ride.

Judge Mauve pulled the H-Wagon up besides them and the three got into the vehicle. Andrew leaned his head back and wondered what this black stuff was that they were going to get.

*****

The hoard of various Mary and Gary Sues were gathering in the underground tunnel of Awesomeness, Excitement, and Lovemaking, that had been made in ten minutes after Ace the Cool Macho Sexy Guy had carved it out with his laser beam of ultimate manliness and sex appeal (his abs if you preps were wondering). They danced and fucked and painted each other’s nails with nail polish from Hot Topic, even the guys painted their nails because they set a new fashion trend even though no one had seen them yet.

On the stage, which had pentagrams and pictures of MCR and Good Charlotte and a picture of Avril Lavinge with a big C (because C’s are cooler than X’s you PREPS!) through her. On the stage Evony Darkening Insanity Crow Pathfinder came walking. She was dressed in a tight purple and black corset, torn fishnets, a mini skirt that barely covered her sexy lips (yes those ones you uptight preps, STOP FLAMING), black and pink nail polish from Hot Topic and ten-inch high heels that she walked in perfectly.

The hoard of Mary and Gary Sues saw her and got down on one knee and began to say the pledge. “Hail to the queen of queens, Evony Darkening Insanity Crow Pathfinder. May your awesomeness always be kawaii and your sex always be amazing.” they all said perfectly despite the fact that they got there ten minutes ago.

“Hello brotherz and sizterz. We will make dis ‘hole world kawaii and amazingz. For e’ are da only good dings left in da whole universe!” she yelled to get a roar of cheers and pentagram covered bras returned to her. “1 last sizter is missing and she fightz 4 da otherz! She will join uz and make dis hole world sexy and kawaii!”

“Hail sexy!” the Mary and Gary Sues began. “Hail kawaii! Hail the new world! Hail Evony Darkening Insanity Crow Pathfinder!”

*****

Much later

Andrew woke up with a huge hangover. Once he had gotten a taste of the black stuff he got irrevocably hammered. Groaning he rolled over to notice he was in a hotel room of some sort, he thought the Judges would have put him up in their barrack or something of that nature.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed and noticed he was naked. Something that was odd since he rarely if ever actually slept in the buff. His pants were nearby and so was a clean set of underwear. Putting both of them on he stood up and stretched, popping his back in three different places.

Walking to the bathroom he began his morning ritual of brushing his teeth, showering, shaving, and then getting ready for duty. He looked in the mirror, half his face scowled at him as it normally did because of his scar. On the countertop in the bathroom was a bottle of asprin with a note that said, had quite a few last night, take three and get to the station whenever you and your partner wake up.

Partner?
Andrew thought and his mind raced when he heard a groan coming from the other room.

He peaked his head around the corner to see a mop of black hair lying in the bed he had been. He went back into the bathroom and started having a very mild panic attack. Pacing back and forth, hyperventilating, the whole nine yards. He just did it with someone, and he couldn’t remember who it was or how it was.

“You okay?” June’s voice came from the bathroom door.

Andrew turned and looked at June. She had nothing but his undershirt from his uniform on.

“Fine.” Andrew said quickly.

“Want to pretend this never happened?” June asked.

“Yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the beginnings to the new arc. Also yes I am doing the impossible. I am making Mary Sues entertaining, and a bunch of them.