Status: Not Active

It's All Lies

Parties and Break Ups

From: Alex
Hey, sorry for replying late I slept in and then took a shower. Nick's house is the fourth house down the road from Dulaney and the party starts at 7
I smiled when he texted back almost immediately. I texted back just as fast thanking him and saying I'd see him at the party. To be honest, I was pretty excited. All week I've been feeling a little down and I really needed to get out of the house for something besides school. I also knew if I stayed home tonight, I would end up staying up all night crying. Because when I can't sleep, I stay up and my thoughts start to gather. Ranging from my past to just anything in particular, my mind takes over with horrifying thoughts making me feel so worthless and pathetic that I take it out by slicing a razor across my skin. I haven't in a while, thanks to Rian and Kara. They've been keeping me from hitting that low point by always coming over and distracting me. Those two are the only ones I believe when they say anything. If Kara told me that someone liked me, I would believe her unlike if some random kid I don't talk to told me. Even after Kara tells me though, I start to think, why would anyone like me? There's nothing about me to like. I would tell Rian and Kara what I thought and they would point out what they thought was so great about me. Sighing, I stopped thinking about what would usually happen on a Saturday night and threw a pillow at the sleeping Kara, who spent the night with me and was asleep on the mini couch in my room. She opened one eye and mumbled something making me laugh.
"Come on Kare-Bear, we need to go shopping." She sat up quickly once I said the word shopping. There was no one else I knew who loved shopping more than she did.
"Did you say shopping? Let's get ready and hit the mall!" She bounced up and pulled out her change of clothes from her over night bag. I went over to my closet and picked out a Mickey Mouse tank top and my black cardigan. For pants I chose my favorite pair of ripped jeans and for shoes I chose my usual Vans. After getting dressed I brushed my hair and teeth and did subtle make-up. I came out of the bathroom and saw Kara sitting on the mini couch already done getting ready. She stood up when she saw me and I saw she was wearing her favorite pink ruffled shirt, her favorite pair of skinny jeans and some black flats.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, let's go!"
~_~_~
"This just screams, 'buy me Jenna'." Kara said holding up a sleeveless purple dress. "And as for your arms.." She leaned in and whispered. "We can hide those wrists with jewelry." I smiled softly, grateful she remembered the fact about some scars are more visible than others on my arms. I grabbed the dress and looked at it. It really was pretty and I believed when Kara said it would look good on me. I went into the dressing room to try it on. I came out and Kara cheered. "That's the dress. You're getting it." I laughed and we continued looking for Kara's dress. We picked out a spaghetti strap blue dress with sequins and then we started searching for shoes. Kara picked out a pair of black heels for me and I picked out gold heels for her. We picked our choice of jewelry and checked out. I checked my phone to see it was only about four thirty.
"You want to go get something to eat?" I asked Kara, seeing as we had a few hours before the party.
"Hell yeah! I'm starving, let's go to Subway."
~_~_~Alex~_~_~
"Why are we at Subway? We never eat here!" I asked, wondering why we decided to eat at Subway instead of some fast food place.
"Because I wanted Subway and the only one who didn't agree was you and with three against one you're out numbered." I cursed under my breath and Rian laughed. "You can either eat here or not at all."
"I'll eat here. I can at least have a meaty sub." I said walking up to the counter to tell the worker what I wanted. I heard Jack order next, then Rian and finally Zack. We all payed and sat down near the window. I started to eat my meatball sub when Zack decided to ask a question.
"What are you going to do if Lisa sees you? You told her you were hanging out with your family today." I swallowed my bite and wiped my mouth before answering.
"Lisa is at the mall with one of her friends for like the whole day. I know she wouldn't come here so no worries." I took another bite and heard the ring indicating someone just entered this place. I looked up to see Jenna and Kara coming in, bags in hands. Looks like they went shopping too. Jenna noticed me first and walked over.
"Hey guys." She smiled. Kara was ordering for both of them I guess so she didn't come over until she had their orders in hand.
"Hey guys, hey Rian." she smiled. I looked at Rian who smiled back at her. Did they like each other? I should ask Jenna later.
"You guys want to sit with us?" I asked. They nodded and pulled up two more chairs to sit down. "Oh by the way, this is Zack. He doesn't go to our school and Jack and I met him through Rian. Rian knows him from elementary school and he's the bassist in our band." I saw Jenna's eyes light up a bit.
"You guys have a band?" she asked.
"Yeah, we're called All Time Low. I'm surprised you didn't know, because Rian is the drummer." Jack spoke. I saw Jenna look at Rian with a glare.
"Rian! Why didn't you tell us?" Kara asked.
"You guys never asked." Rian shrugged.
"Jack is the guitarist and I sing." I said, seeing Jenna return her attention to me. She was smiling again and I got that feeling again. Face it, you like her. It was the only explanation. I was starting to like her, even though I've only known her for a day.
"Jenna loves to sing!" Kara said and I saw Jenna's face turn pink.
"N-no I don't!" God, she was fucking adorable.
"Don't listen to her, she likes to sing and she's pretty damn good. If you ever find her alone, chances are she'll be singing to herself." Kara laughed.
"It's true. She only sings in front of her family and Kara and I." Rian smiled and patted her head.
"Rian you traitor." She pouted, her face becoming red with both shyness and embarrassment. We all laughed and Rian and Kara hugged her and she was right back to smiling. When we all finished eating, we said our goodbyes until the party and parted ways. I smiled to myself, thinking about what Jenna would be wearing tonight, no doubt in my mind she would look amazing.
~_~_~Jenna~_~_~
We started to get ready right when we got back, which was about five thirty. We both took quick showers, separately of course, before blow drying our hair and getting down to business. I slipped on the dress, shoes and jewelry. I put my natural wavy hair in a high ponytail and curled it. I did my make up smoke like and exited the bathroom to let Kara do her hair and make up. When she came out, part of her hair was pulled back into a small ponytail and the rest was down and wavy. Her make up was flawless as always. When we were done it was six thirty and since Nick's house was only a fifteen minute drive we didn't leave until six forty.
"Let's party!" Kara said as we got into her car and drove away.
~_~_~
When we arrived, the party was already in full swing. We got out of the car and headed inside the house. Kara headed straight for the kitchen, dragging me with her. She filled two cups with beer and handed me a cup. I shook my head.
"Kara, you know I don't drink." I said, but took the cup anyway when I saw she wasn't going to leave until I did.
"You'll get used to the taste, it's not like you drink every day or anything. Loosen up." She said as she finished her first cup. Already? Damn, she drinks fast. She filled up her cup again and went off somewhere, leaving me alone in the kitchen. Okay, well not alone, since there was people getting beer but I felt alone without Kara near me. Half an hour and half a cup of beer later, Alex showed up. His face lit up when he saw me.
"Hey Jenna." He smiled. He grabbed a bottled beer and chugged it. "You look amazing." I blushed and drank some more of my beer. Kara was right, I was getting used to the taste. It seemed to get better with every sip.
"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." I said, looking at him. He was in black skinny jeans and a white short sleeved shirt with a black vest over it. I drank the rest of my beer and filled my cup up again. We spent a few minutes in the kitchen talking and he asked me if I wanted to go dance. I had just finished my fifth cup of beer. I wasn't completely drunk, but drunk enough that I was having trouble keeping my balance a bit. We got to the dance floor in the main room and started to dance. I turned around and he grabbed my hips, making my face turn even more red then it already was. I got lost in the music and dancing and didn't come out of that daze until I heard a familiar voice.
"What?! What the hell, Alex?!"
~_~_~Alex~_~_~
I pulled up to the party about half an hour after it started, just so Lisa wouldn't think I was lying. When I got inside, I looked around not seeing her anywhere so I headed to the kitchen to get a beer. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Jenna standing there by herself, no doubt Kara probably abandoned her to go party with some random stranger. Butterflies filled my stomach and I felt as if my eyes were going to pop out of my head. She was so beautiful.
"Hey Jenna." I smiled as I walked up to her. I looked at her, she was in a purple dress and her hair and make up really brought out her gorgeous blue eyes. Man, you got it bad. She blushed before taking a sip of her beer.
"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." We spent a few minutes drinking and talking and right when I finished my seventh beer I asked her to dance with me. We were both not completely drunk, but drunk enough. We hit the dance floor in the main room and she turned around so I grabbed her hips and she started grinding on me. I kind of thanked Kara, bringing her here and most likely forcing her to drink. If she was sober she wouldn't be dancing like this with me. We continued to dance, getting lost in the music and then I heard a familiar voice belonging to none other then my girlfriend Lisa.
"What the hell, Alex?!" She yelled, causing a few people to turn and look at her walking over to Jenna and I. We stopped dancing and looked at Lisa who was red from her anger. "I thought you said that she was just a friend? Have you been cheating on me?!" She screamed and now everyone has their attention on us.
"Lisa we're both a little drunk! I'm so sick and tired of you assuming I'm cheating or sleeping around. It was just dancing, but apparently you can't see that. We're done." I saw Lisa's face drop for just a second before becoming even more furious. She looked at Jenna and slapped her right across the face. Jenna placed her hand on her cheek, then looked at Lisa, surprised at what just happened. To be honest, even I was shocked. Lisa wasn't the type to hit anyone.
"Fine. Whatever. Have fun with my leftovers you little slut." She spat at Jenna before stomping away. Everyone shrugged and carried on. I looked at Jenna.
"I'm sorry about her. Let's go somewhere private." She nodded and I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to Nick's guest bedroom. We sat on the bed and I noticed Jenna was crying. I wiped the hair out of her face and wiped her tears.
"I-I'm s-sorry, Alex," She sobbed. "I didn't m-mean to break you a-and Lisa u-up." I lifted her chin so she could look at me. I wiped more of her tears away.
"It was for the best, don't worry about it." I looked away from her eyes and looked down at her lips. They looked so soft and warm. Before I knew it, my lips were on hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT. That was like the longest chapter I have ever written for like anything. Third chapter :D
How did you guys like it? You guys should comment! I mean even if you don't I will still keep updating but seriously guys I would appreciate comments ^^; I hope you guys liked this chapter :D
Jenna's Shopping Outfit
Kara's Shopping Outfit
Jenna's Party Outfit
Kara's Party Outfit