Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

This is Maiden Voyage

The past four years of her life went by as one giant blur.

Beth had never thought that her band, Maiden Voyage, would have ever gotten anywhere when her and her best friend Spencer started the band when they were in high school. Now they were about to be a part of one of the best tours in history.

Warped Tour.

Warped tour isn't just like any other tour. Warped tour is the ultimate concert and it had been Beth's dream to perform on the Warped stages alongside some of her idols. Now, she was finally living her dream. And her biggest idol of all was going to be joining her on this crazy ride.

Andy Biersack.

Not only has Beth been a fan of Black Veil Brides since the band started, but Andy saved her life. A lot of people don't understand how a band or one person that doesn't even know you can be such a powerful image in your life. Beth didn't even understand how Andy helped save her but he did. And now was her chance to finally be around him. She was finally equal with him.

"Beth! Hurry up, we're all waiting on you!" Spencer called up from down stairs.

"Coming!" Beth called back as she skipped down the staircase and jumped off the second to last stair. "I'm surprised I'm the last one to be ready. I would have thought Heidi would be." Beth joked and everyone laughed except of course, Heidi.

Heidi just rolled her eyes and walked out the door to the car, dragging her bags behind her. Heidi was somewhat of a stuck up bitch and everyone knew it; even Heidi. She actually embraced it and decided it was who she wanted people to know her as.

Spencer grabbed Beth's bags and brought them out to the car with Marcus and Emily following behind him.

"Be safe, okay?" Beth's father gave his daughter a hug.

"Dad, you're driving us to the airport... It's not the final goodbye yet. And it's only three months and then I'll be home." Beth assured her father.

He nodded, kissing his daughter on the forehead and grabbing his car keys. The two went out to the car to join the rest of the band and they were off to the airport. The five of them were about to start the next three amazing months of their life.

--

When they finally arrived at the airport, her dad helped the group with their plane tickets and luggage to before seeing them off to the plane.

Beth stopped right before the tunnel to turn around and waved goodbye to her father one last time before following Spencer through the tunnel and onto the plane.

"This is pretty exciting, isn't it?" Spencer said as they walked down the aisle, looking for their seats.

Spencer was a sweetheart. He was Beth's best friend since their freshman year of high school when she told off his bullies and saved him from getting beaten and thrown in a trash can. Ever since that day, he's felt indebted to her. Spencer is constantly trying to take care of Beth and is always there when she needs help.

"You have no idea, Spence. Okay, maybe you do... But I'm seriously so excited right now. I can't believe this." Beth beamed.

Spencer looked down at his plane ticket and back up at the numbers above the seats. "Here's my row." He said, sliding into the seat his ticket was assigned to. "What number do you have?"

"Oh, right here." Beth said pointing to the seat right across the aisle from him.

"Sweet, at least we're not too far away from each other." Spencer said as Beth sat down in her seat.

"Um, excuse me. Can I get in here? My seat is right next to you." A deep voice asked.

Beth looked up and saw the last person she ever expected to be standing in front of her. Andy Biersack. She stood up and let him in before sitting back down awkwardly in her seat. This was going to be the most interesting plane ride of her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
New fan fic! I hope people read this. If not, I will cry. For real. Anyway, I wrote this chapter and my lovely co-writer TheProphet (Vero) will be writing the next chapter for you and we're just gonna switch off every chapter. So, I'm sorry if this first chapter sucked haha first chapters are always sucky. But please comment if you like it and subscribe!