Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Crazy bitch

Marcus sat on the bed with his legs crossed underneath him and his heavy head resting in his hands. Heidi's threat was eating him away from the inside out. There was a strong knock on the door, and Marcus's head shot up at the sound just as Spencer was headed over to open it.

"Hello, are you Marcus Sintori?" A deep voice asked.

"Uh, n-no." Spencer replied. "Um, Marcus?" He called. "There's a rather frightening looking man standing out in the hall who would like to speak to you."

Marcus made his way down the hall towards the man in the dark blue uniform. "Is there a problem here, officer? Were we causing a ruckus or something?"

"Don't play smart with me, son." The officer replied coldly.

Marcus felt as though the officer's comment was rather uncalled for. After all, he was being serious. He and Spencer had been playing a round of Rock Band earlier and it got a little loud in their room.

"Marcus Sintori, please step out into the hallway and put your hands where I can see them." The officer ordered.

Marcus obeyed and stepped out into the hall just as Heidi appeared next to a younger looking officer. "That's him, sir. That's the man who attacked me." She pouted. Her eyes were filled with sin yet covered by a mask of innocence. She had the officers wrapped around her little finger. A beautiful tattooed woman in a short red silk robe was hard to ignore.

"Marcus Sintori, you're under arrest..." The officer droned on but Marcus tuned him out. All he could think about was that day when he struck Heidi. Her plan to divide the band and turn everyone against one another was working. And then he thought of Emily. What would she do without him there? Spencer, Beth and especially Emily would never be able to handle Heidi without Marcus. Marcus acted as the protector of the band. Without him, everyone would be lost.

"Marcus?!" Emily shouted and ran towards her now handcuffed boyfriend. "What's going on?!" She reached for his cheek and he let her touch sink into his skin before the police officer yanked him in the opposite direction.

"No, please!" Emily begged. "You can't take him away from me, please!" She fell to her knees.

The younger officer broke away from Heidi and approached Emily. He offered her help off the floor and lifted her chin so she could look in his eyes. "We'll take him in for questioning and hold him overnight. I promise that you will be the first one I call when we release him." The officer turned away and started to follow the parade of people down the hallway.

As soon as everyone in the party had disappeared, Emily turned to Heidi with fire in her eyes. "You BITCH." She screamed. "How could you do this to me?! FUCK YOU. OKAY? FUCK YOU."

Spencer grabbed onto a violently flailing Emily to keep her calm. Beth stood and watched in shock. Heidi had managed to finally break Emily. She started to realize that the person they were dealing with, was more sadistic than they had thought.

"Hey guys, what's going..." CC walked in on a tense moment and he could feel it as soon as he stepped into the war zone. When CC arrived, Heidi vanished.

Emily broke out of Spencer's grasp and ran into CC's chest, grabbing onto his torso tightly, sobbing into his black t-shirt. "Just hold me..." She sobbed. "Please." Her voice quivered.

CC tentatively wrapped his arms around an hysterical Emily as Spencer and Beth watched her body shake with anger and grief.

"What... What are we supposed to do about our show tonight?" Spencer asked quietly.

Beth looked at him and then to CC, and then back to Spencer. Spencer immediately knew what Beth was thinking. They both looked to CC. He was to be their replacement drummer.
♠ ♠ ♠
so.. finally got around to this. yeah.