Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Don't apologize, I hope you choke and die

"First you, and now Emily?" Spencer pinched the bridge of his nose as he processed all the shit Heidi had pulled over the past week of Warped. They hadn't been on the road for even 3 days and already she had gotten their drummer arrested and mentally broken down two of her other bandmates. "This fucking crazy bitch is going to end up killing all of us."

Beth shrugged, not sure what else to say. "Should we get Kevin on this?" She wondered quietly. Spencer sighed but Beth continued. "I mean, he's our only hope at this point. I just don't want all of us to get kicked off the tour because of her. But I'm not sure what else we can do. Emily is beginning to turn into me and I don't want her to have to suffer through what I've had to."

"I'm fine." Emily appeared in the doorway to the bunk part of their bus. Now that the tour was starting to travel across the country, the band had moved all of their things into a tour bus. Due to Marcus's arrest, the band was taking a few days off from tour to make sure they managed to get him back safe and sound.

"Besides," Emily continued. "Marcus is getting out today. I just got a call from the station. They said we could go pick him up in about an hour and be on our way."

Beth looked relieved as did Spencer but she became worried again when she saw the conflicted look still stuck on Emily's face. "Is everything okay?" She asked, afraid of what the answer would be.

"Please tell me that Kevin doesn't know about Marcus's arrest." Emily said, wringing her hands together nervously.

"Why--" Beth began but was cut off by the sound of the front door to their bus opening and slamming shut.

Heidi stomped her way in as she pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head. "Brian made me get on the bus..." She pouted, as she walked over to the sofa and plopped down to sulk some more over their bus driver kicking her off the streets.

Emily rolled her eyes and disappeared down the hallway. She'd had enough of Heidi and was doing all she could to avoid her at all costs.

"Everybody pop a squat or grab onto somethin' because we're movin'." Brian shouted back at the band as he started up the big bus.

The bus jolted forward and Beth stumbled a bit and bumped into Spencer who gladly caught her in his arms. She looked up at him and smiled weakly as his cheeks began to flush. Spencer was beginning to think that maybe Beth had finally gotten over Andy. She had realized that he was too good to be true, or that he was stupid enough to think that Heidi the bitch-ass bimbo actually had feelings for him. Spencer didn't think it was possible for Heidi to have any feelings at all.

"Briaaaan." Heidi whined. "Where are we goooinnngggg?"

Beth and Spencer both silently rolled their eyes as they sat down together on the opposite side of the bus as far away from Heidi as they could get.

"Why, to pick up ol' mighty man!" Brian replied with his thick country accent.

Beth loved when Brian talked because his accent was hysterical and it made Heidi annoyed which made Beth all the more pleased.

"You mean that fucking assault weapon is coming back on tour?!" Heidi was so furious, Beth could practically see the cartoon steam billowing out of her ears.

"Did... Did you just call him an assault weapon?" Spencer asked, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Fuck off, nerd." Heidi hissed back at him and flipping him the finger.

"Oh, are you showing us your new manicure? How thoughtful of you." Spencer said with his voice oozing with sarcasm.

Beth giggled by his side as he attempted to shoot Heidi down once and for all. But despite the attempts, it was clear she wasn't going to be broken that easily. A few minutes of silence passed over the three and suddenly the bus came to a sudden jerking halt.

"Emilaay!" Brian called out to her.

Emily wearily emerged from the darkened hallway and continued toward the door of the bus, keeping her eyes glued to the floor.

"What's her problem?" Heidi scoffed as soon as Emily had stepped off the bus to go free Marcus.

"Are you fucking serious?" Beth said, staring at Heidi with an incredulous look on her face. "You're such a dumb bitch."

Heidi played a fake pout on her lips. "Well, at least I'm not a mental case."

"Fuck you." A deep male voice cut through the tension in the air and hit Heidi square in the center of her face.

Beth and Spencer turned and saw Marcus standing there with Emily cowering behind him, holding tightly onto his muscular, tattooed arm.

"It's going to be a long fucking ride to Utah, but at least once we get there, we'll be able to take out this trash that's been stinking up our lives with all her goddamn fucking bullshit. Yeah, I'm talking about you," Marcus pointed his finger at Heidi. "You pretentious slut. You're nothing but shit. Next time you're sucking on one of them big ol' cocks, I hope you choke and die. Cunt. Yeah, I finally said what everyone's been dying to say. You're a fucking cunt and everyone knows it."

Marcus quietly led Emily past Beth and Spencer with their jaws on the floor. Heidi sat back in her seat with her arms crossed acting as if none of what Marcus had to say bothered her. But behind the deep red lipstick and her thick black liner wings, Heidi's tough exterior was beginning to crack.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally let Marcus say to Heidi what everyone's been wanting to say but even though she's starting to break, that doesn't mean she's done breaking a few more things herself.

Also, I'm sorry for the wait on this update. I've had a lot going on in my life and I wasn't sure where I wanted to take this either. But I should be able to start getting a chapter up per week hopefully.

Shout outs:

-Ellie-phant
-a.rebel.in.love.97