Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Le soleil et la lune

"Here," Andy handed her a bottle of water. "Drink this or you're going to hate yourself in the morning. Trust me."

Beth sat up and took the water from him. She chugged half of it and then plopped back down on the bed, closing her eyes.

Andy looked at her. He watched the way her body moved as she breathed quietly. His eyes traveled down towards her waist where the skin of her back and hips were revealed slightly. He took his finger and traced the stretch marks on her lower back and hip. "I like these." He said.

She opened her eyes and twisted her upper body to looked at him. "What? You like what?" She wondered.

"Your stretch marks." He smiled. "They're cute."

Beth furrowed her eyebrows and pouted. "No they're not." She thrust her shirt down so he couldn't see her skin anymore. "They're ugly..." She whimpered. "I'm ugly..." A few tears escaped and trickled down her cheek.

"No!" Andy said urgently. "You're not! You're beautiful."

Beth shook her head against the pillow and continued to be drunk and pout. Andy reached over her and pulled her towards him. He kissed the back of her head gently and let her body sink into his. She smiled slightly at the warmth and comfort of his hand on hers and his arm resting on her waist.

"We should sleep." Andy suggested.

Beth shrugged. "Sure... I suppose."

"Aren't you tired?" Andy asked, confused by the tone of her voice.

Beth pursed her lips. "Yes, but if I close my eyes, that means I have to be away from you until I open them again."

Andy shook his head and chuckled slightly. "Adorable." He commented. "Here." He took his Batman t-shirt off and gave it to her. "You can sleep in this if you'd like."

Beth smiled and took the shirt from him. She lifted her own shirt and pulled it off. Andy watched as she undressed. His eyes followed the curve of her hip and the narrowing at her waist; then to her breasts that perked up in her black lace bra; then to her collar bones that stuck out just the right amount; to her neck; to her chin; to the roundness of her cheeks; her button nose and finally his eyes met hers.

She giggled playfully and turned her back to him. On the middle of her back, right between her shoulder blades, was a small image of a kissing sun and moon.

"You have a tattoo?" He asked, as she pulled the t-shirt over her head and covered the image. "I had no idea."

"I put it in that spot for a reason." She said, turning back around to face him. "I didn't want anyone to really see it."

Andy furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced down at his own sleeved arms. "Why not? It's beautiful."

Beth shrugged. "It's personal I guess. It's sort of a metaphor for all the problems I've had to deal with. My bright days and my dark days. The sun and the moon. Their kiss represents my ability to allow them to live in harmony without anymore conflict. They love each other. The sun helps the moon be bright as day even during her darkest nights."
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of a filler, I'm sorry... And I know it's been like 1800 years since I've updated but I am in school and it gets very hard to update and write stuff during the semester.

Shout outs:

-EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE