Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Crash Love

Andy: Can you come to my bus?

Beth: Can you not see it's raining outside?

Andy: You're histerical... Seriously, can you come over? Just quickly. I have a surprise.

Beth: I can't think of any surprise worth going outside for right now.

Andy: Trust me, this one is worth it.

Beth: Fine, but don't laugh when you see what the rain is going to do to my hair. I guess I straightened it for nothing


Beth swiped some mascara over her lashes before slipping out of the bathroom and out through the lounge past the rest of her band mates.

"Where are you off to?" Spencer asked, catching her just before she walked out the door.

Beth glanced over at Heidi who was intently listening for her answer. "Um... Just a quick walk."

"But it's raining outside." Spencer, the captain of obvious, stated.

"No shit, Spencer, thank you." Beth said sarcastically. "I just-- I'll be right back."

Spencer decided to just give up and let her go on her merry way. It wasn't worth trying to weasel an answer out of her, especially after the tension that went down earlier.

Beth stepped off the bus and onto the soaking pavement. She flipped the hood of her sweatshirt over her head in an attempt to save her hair from disaster. She weaved through buses and busy roadies trying to set everything up for the day despite the hovering possibility that the day might not even happen at all. She noticed a strange unmarked bus parked next to BVB's bus as she approached. After being with the same people every day for close to three months, you start to notice when there's something new. She shook the thought from her mind and pounded on the door of Andy's bus.

"Andy!" She called as the rain began to fall harder.

Andy appeared in the window of the door and just stood there and smiled at her soaking wet in the rain. He crossed his arms over his chest and just watched her as she grew even more wet and more angry.

"Andrew Biersack, you better let me in or I will cut your head off." Beth threatened.

He opened the door. "Which head?" He winked and she smacked his arm forcefully.

"Don't be crass." She scolded.

He laughed at her comment and lead her inside the bus. She followed behind him and as he moved aside and out of her way, she saw the one and only Davey Havok, lead singer of AFI, sitting on his couch.

Beth felt her heart begin to race so fast she thought it might explode. Her arms and legs grew numb and limp and she almost fell to her knees. Sitting in front of her was the man who changed her life; the man who shaped her into the person she was today.

"D-D-What?" She stuttered, trying to remember how to speak basic English but all the words inside her mind jumbled up into balls and she could decipher or comprehend anything. She never thought this day would come. She always dreamed that one day, she would meet AFI, the band who helped her with so much but she knew that would only ever be a dream, until today.

Davey stood up and smoothed out his slacks and straightened his shirt. He was always so proper and fashionable. She loved that about him. He smiled slightly at the sight of her and began to approach the bewildered Beth standing in the middle of Andy's bus looking like a deer in headlights.

Andy watched as Davey walked closer to Beth and held out his hand for her to shake. She looked down at his extended hand and started to tear up.

"Oh my god." She whispered. "I'm so sorry." She laughed and wiped the tears away from her face.

"That's quite alright." Davey spoke and Beth felt as though the Heavens had just sung to her.

"Can I..." Beth held her arms out hesitantly.

Davey chuckled. "Of course."

He embraced her and Beth could feel her soul leaving her body and ascending into Heaven. He smelled of the most expensive cologne on the market and his arms were strong around her small frame. He was taller than her, so she rested her cheek against the collar of his shirt and closed her eyes, taking in each millisecond.

When Davey could feel Beth wasn't planning on letting go of him any time soon, he shot a look at Andy. He smiled weakly for he knew his music must mean a lot to her, but he had to be getting back to his bus across the way to get ready for their surprise set.

"Beth." Andy said, but she remained still with her eyes closed and a content smile plastered on her face. "Beth." He said a little louder but she still stood there with her arms wrapped tightly around Davey's waist. "Beth!" He shouted and she opened her eyes and furrowed her brow at him. "Davey has to get ready for their set."

She pulled back and looked at him. "You guys are the surprise band?!"

He smiled at her again. "Yes, our first time back on Warped Tour since 2006 I believe. Don't know if we'll ever come back for a full tour or not."

"You guys just played Coachella though, didn't you?" Beth interrogated. "Surely you can do Warped again."

"Alright," Andy stepped in. "We'll be sure to catch your set later on." Andy said to Davey.

"See you both later." He nodded at the two of them before stepping outside with his umbrella and walking the short distance to his bus on the other side.

"DAVEY HAVOK?!" Beth screamed as soon as he was gone. "DAVEY HAVOK. I WAS IN THE PRESENCE OF DAVEY HAVOK."

"Yes you were." Andy pat her on the back and just shook his head with a goofy grin on his face. She was the cutest thing he had ever seen. The way she reacted to Davey, the sassy sarcasm when she mentioned her hair and the fact that it still looked perfectly fine to him, and just the way she was. Everything about her had him in the palm of her hand and she didn't even know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to try and get another chapter up possibly later on tonight but only if I get at least two comments. That's not asking too much, is it?