Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Betrayal

It was their very first show of Warped and Beth was on cloud nine. Not only was she excited about playing, but Andy was going to be there cheering her on. She couldn't believe that her idol was going to be standing on side stage watching her sing her heart out like she watched him sing his heart out on stage so many times before.

"Maiden Voyage in three." A stage hand sauntered by with his walkie in his hand.

"Spencer, I can't do this." Beth said, suddenly feeling the nerves hit her like a three ton bus.

"Breathe." He said. "You can. I'll be right there next to you on stage. And... Andy will be watching." He choked out the name like it was lodged in his throat.

"You're right. You're right." She began taking deep breaths to try and calm her nerves.

"Maiden Voyage, you're a go." The same stage hand from before announced and Beth stood frozen where she was.

"Beth, come on." Spencer coaxed and gave her a tiny push to get her walking.

She nodded slightly and walked out onto the stage with Spencer still by her side. She looked out into the crowd of people and her jaw dropped at the sight. There had to be at least a hundred people crowded around the small stage to hear her sing and watch the band perform.

She nervously glanced over at Spencer who gave her a reassuring nod. 'You're okay' his eyes said to her.

"Wow." She said into the microphone. "Well, as most of you know, we're Maiden Voyage!" She exclaimed. "This first song is one of my favorites." She nodded towards Spencer who began in with the intro.

About half way through the show, she glanced over towards side stage and saw Andy and Ashley nodding their heads along with the music. She gave him a wide smile and he smiled back. Her heart fluttered and an immense sense of confidence arose in her.

Every so often, she would glance over at Andy only to find Heidi turning on her sex charm and making Andy go crazy over her. She shook it off and made sure she performed the rest of the show to the best of her abilities.

"Hey, you guys were awesome!" Andy said as Beth ran off stage, out of breath.

"Really?" She breathed heavily. "Th-Thanks."

"You guys want to go grab something to eat? I know I'm starving and you certainly must be too after that insane show you just played." Andy suggested.

Beth looked around at the rest of her band to make sure everyone agreed before agreeing herself. "Yeah, that'd be awesome!"

Her and the rest of her band followed Andy off the stage and back out to the buses. All except Heidi and Emily.

Emily had been putting her guitar away when the rest of the group decided to leave. When she went back out to join everyone, they were all gone. "Hey, where did everyone--" But then she stopped. She heard a weird noise coming from behind the stage.

When she peeked around the corner, she had to cover her mouth to keep herself from gasping too loud. In front of her, Heidi was practically sucking Ashley's face off. Emily knew Andy was going to be upset if he ever found out. Even though she had only really known Andy for a day or so, she easily picked up on other people's feelings. She knew Andy thought Heidi liked him. She knew how Andy felt about Heidi. He actually thought he had a chance with her.

She had to tell Beth. But should she? Would that just completely screw everything up? She didn't really know what to do. All she knew was that right now, she had to find the rest of the group before Heidi knew she was still there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, it's me again. Vero's been busy lately and asked me to update again. She's gonna do the next two chapters I think. And I'm sorry this was a short update and it took so long to put up. I've been going through some shit lately.

Shout outs:

-CrashFire17
-kellibiersackx

Thank you ladies for commenting (: I just want to express a sincere thanks to everyone who has subscribed so far. 23 subscribers and it's only chapter 4? I can't believe it! Thank you guys sooo much!