Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Queen bitch strikes again

A few days had gone by since Emily's encounter with Ashley and Heidi. She was beginning to lose sleep over the secret she was keeping. She decided it was unhealthy for her to keep it to herself. She had to tell Beth. She knew it would probably make Beth go crazy but then again, the ball would be in Beth's court and she could do whatever she wanted with the information to leave Emily out of it.

When Emily walked into their hotel room, Beth was throwing clothes all over the floor. She dodged a t-shirt flying at her as she made her way closer to Beth.

"Um, Beth?" She spoke softly.

"Not now, Emily. Andy asked me out on a date and I need to find the perfect outfit to wear." Beth tossed more clothes onto the floor.

"But Beth, I--" Emily began but was cut off again.

"Look, Emily. Whatever it is you have to tell me can wait, okay? Now please help me look for something to wear, okay?"

Emily sighed. "Okay..." She gave in to Beth. Emily had noticed that whenever Andy was the subject of conversation, Beth would get extremely bitchy towards everyone unless they were talking about Andy as well. If someone tried to change the subject, Beth would practically rip the person's throat out for trying to change the topic.

After finally finding something for Beth to wear, Emily hoped this was her chance to tell Beth what she needed to.

"So Beth, about earlier. I was going to say--" But again, Emily was cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"It's Andy!" Beth exclaimed and skipped to the door.

"Hey, you look great." Andy complimented. "Ready to go?"

Beth nodded. "You can tell me whatever it is when I get back, Emily!" She called back to her friend and slammed the door shut on her way out.

Emily was left alone in the hotel room yet again. She sighed and decided to go over to Marcus's room. He would be willing to hang out with her and listen to her problems.

****


Beth still couldn't believe Andy had asked her out on a date. She had been almost positive that he liked Heidi more than her. Maybe he was finally coming to his senses and realizing that Heidi was a super massive bitch.

They walked into the small cafe together and it was the most adorable, romantic little place Beth had ever seen. She knew this was going to be a great date. That is, until, not even two seconds later, the queen bitch herself arrived, strutting through the door.

"I hope you don't mind, I invited Heidi." Andy said when he saw her walk in.

Beth secretly rolled her eyes. "Oh no, not at all..."

"I just thought since you're really good friends with her, you could, you know, help me out a little. I really like her." Andy nudged her.

Beth's whole heart sank. Did he really just ask her to play wing man? This whole day had done one big 360 and now it was becoming the worst day of her life.

Heidi clung to Andy's arm. She was clearly rubbing it in Beth's face that this date was about her and not Beth. Beth was just the third wheel in this situation and all she wanted to do was go back to the hotel.

"You know, Andy, I'm not feeling to well." Beth tried to make up an excuse to leave.

"Aw, come on, Beth. Stay for a little bit?" He encouraged while Heidi was giving her venomous glances.

When she heard him say her name, her heart began to melt and all she could think about was that sweet deep voice saying her name over and over again. It put her in a trance.

"Okay..." She agreed. "Just a little longer, I suppose."

A little longer turned into hours and she sat there with her heart being clawed out by her supposed friend.

"Alright, I have to go." She stood up abruptly from the table and grabbed her bag.

"But Beth--" Andy called after her but this time she didn't want to hear it. She stormed out of the building and rested against the brick wall outside. She slid down to a sitting position against the wall and let the black tears stain her cheeks.

"Hey," Someone said and sat down beside her. "You alright?"

She looked next to her to see CC sitting there looking concerned. "Yeah, yeah... I'm... I'm fine." She wiped away her blackened tears and tried to hold back the fresh ones that were starting to form behind her eyes.

"You sure don't look it." CC observed and put his hand on her knee. "Is it Andy?" He guessed.

Beth nodded and let more tears fall. "Heidi is just such a bitch." She said.

"Why are you even friends with her, Beth? She's clearly causing you some really bad mental anguish. It's not healthy."

Beth shrugged. "I don't know, CC. I really don't know why I've continued to keep her around like this."

CC looked at Beth with sympathy. "Why don't we go get some ice cream or something. Maybe it'll make you feel better."

Beth smiled through her tears. "Ice cream always makes everything better." She laughed slightly.

CC stood up and helped Beth up off the ground as well. The two walked off down the street together laughing, hand in hand.

Andy and Heidi had just exited the small cafe as soon as Beth and CC were a decent way down the sidewalk. Andy recognized CC's laugh and looked in the direction they were walking. For some reason, when he saw CC holding Beth's hand, he began to feel a strange pang in his chest. Was this... jealousy?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's me again. Vero's being a lazy shit. jk love you babes. haha Anyway, I updated again and Vero.. I have no idea. But she's writing her own story now and you should all check it out cause it's amazing and I'm one of the characters in it! YAYS. Here's a link:

Deja Vu

It's amazing so pls go read it like now okay don't even finish this sentence. Go read the fucking story. Okay.

Shout outs:

-CrashFire17
-cr3ature_
-JennaBella

Thank you so much for your comments and please comment if you liked the chapter. Your comments make my day! (: