Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Jealousy and Anger

''Thank you for saving my evening, CC.'' Beth said to CC as they approached the hotel. ''I really needed this.''

''No worries sunshine. Andy's been a dick to you and it's not fair. You didn't deserve this. I will talk to him about that, don't worry.'' CC replied and gave her a sympathetic smile.

''Are you sure? I don't want to you get in trouble with Andy just because of me...'' Beth suddenly felt really bad. If the boys get in a fight, it would be her fault. But on the other hand she hasn't done anything bad, Andy is the one to blame.

''Seriously don't worry about this. I got this.'' CC said and hugged her. ''Now get some rest and text me tomorrow if you like. We could catch up soon if you want?''

Beth gave him a sad smile and nodded. ''Sounds great. Thank you again, see you tomorrow.'' she hugged him back and left.

Just when she was about to enter her hotel room, someone called her name from behind. ''Beth wait!'' Andy.

''Beth!'' he approached her out of breath and began to talk again. ''Beth I'm sorry. I didn't want this evening to end like thi-'' he didn't finish his sentence because Beth cut him off. ''Andy it's alright. I should've known that someone like you wouldn't just ask someone like me out for a date.''
Someone like him? What the hell was that all about? He obviously took it the wrong way and was pretty offended.
''Excuse me? What do you mean by 'someone like you', am I not good enough for you or do you think I'm just some shitty asshole who only deserves sluts?'' Andy got pretty mad and made Beth feel uncomfortable, she took a step back and didn't know what to say. She was really upset about Andy taking it the wrong way. ''No! What are you talking about? I didn't mean tha-'' - ''Whatever, Beth. I just wanted to apologize for today, but it seems like I don't even need to. Goodnight'' he cut her off and turned to leave.

''Andy please! I really didn't mean it that way, just...'' she trailed off and gave up when she realized that Andy didn't seem to care anymore.

Beth hurried in her hotel room before locking the door and trying hard not to burst out in tears.
She couldn't believe that Andy just got mad at her and didn't even want to listen to her, even though he was the cause of the whole problem.

She couldn't understand why he acted like that and before her bad temper was about to show, she decided to distract herself for now.

Emily was nowhere to be seen, probably out with the band or the guys from BVB.

Beth's phone buzzed, signaling her that she just received a text message. She looked at her phone just to see a text from Spencer.

''Hey Beth, just wanted to check on you. I hope you're alright? x'' she smiled at the message and replied without hesitation. She was pleased to know that someone still cared about her, but she didn't want to tell Spencer that everything just went down the drain, so she lied and replied.

''Hey. I'm fine don't worry. <3 I hope you're having fun, love you. xx'' with that Beth threw her phone on the bed before falling on it. She covered her face with her hands and tried to relax, tried not to think about Andy or Heidi, not about what happened. She didn't want to get upset, but unfortunately it didn't work really well because she just started crying.

Andy, the man she admired so much, was mad at her for a wrong taken reason, obviously didn't like her the way she liked him and used her just to get to know Heidi better. Beth felt like crap and didn't feel like doing anything at the moment, she just remained there crying silently before she turned to the side and started shaking slightly.

She didn't want to do this anymore and she didn't care how pathetic she looked right now. She knew she had to talk to Andy soon again and figure everything out. She also knew she had to face Heidi soon again, it sure won't be all too great.

Beth got really tired after a while, that day was just way too much for her. She didn't even feel like getting up and change, she just fell asleep on her bed still fully dressed.
She didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow, what's that sound? The sound of me (Vero) finally updating! Sorry I know this chapter sucks balls, but it's almost 2 AM here and I'm really tired. I didn't really know how to write it, so here it is ... uhh, just look forward to Molly's writing, because she manages this way better than me. ( I hate you xoxoxo). Also it would be really great if you'd check out my story Deja Vu

SHOUT OUTS TO .............I'm too lazy to look.
Love you all. Sorry for that chapter, I promise I will maKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS WITH A BETTER ONE