Status: In Progress. Hopefully people will like this and ill update every week!

Like Walking Into a Dream...

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

"Matt." Ronny said eying her brother.

"Veronica, I can't deal with you right now." Matt said as some slut felt up his arms.

"You guys are gonna catch an STD from sleeping with all these whores." I told him and Zacky, not caring that they had the whores next to them.

"I don't feel like dealing with you either Kira." Matt said as Zacky just stared at me.

"I can't believe they do this every night." Ronny said while shaking her head back and forth.

"You and me both." I said. I really couldn't, they were both such nice guys.

"I'm just glad Brian doesn't do that shit anymore. Ronny told me and in response I nodded my head.

"Speak of the devil." I said as Brian and Johnny came on the bus.

"Were you talking about me again Rian?" Brian asked calling me by my last name.

"I was Haner." I said and he just smiled at me before kissing Ronny.

"Why do you look so down short shit?" I asked Johny as he sat down next to me.

"Because I'm in a relationship while Matt and Zack are having fun." He complain to me and I just shocked my head at him.

"Haha that's why I brought my girl with me." brian said kissing Ronny again.

"Fuck you haner." Johnny said getting up from the couch. "I'm going to bed."

Brian, Ronny and I sat on the couch watching tv. About ten minutes late Zacky came out with the girl he had brought on the bus earlier.

"Sorry I wasn't feeling it." I heard Zacky say. "Bye."

"That was fast." I said noticing how fast he shut the door.

"Not now Kir." Zacky said not looking happy. "I got to go take a shower."

"Zacky's been vibing you this whole tour so far." Brian said once Zacky walked away.

"No he hasn't and we've only been on tour for a week." I reminded him.

"Isn't it great." He said putting one arm behind Ronny's head and the other arm behind mine.

"It is." Ronny said kissing his check, then they started making out.

"Eww." I said getting up so I could get some ice cream.

"Go make out with your ice cream." Brian said and I gave him the finger.

I sat down on the other couch not wanting to be next to them if they got too frisky. Zacky came out and laid down on the couch putting his head in my lap.

"What are you eating?" Zachy asked me.

"Mint chocolate chip ice cream." I told him taking a big bite.

"Awe." Zacky said opening his mouth up wide. I gave him a really small spoon of it. "Kira." He whined and I just laughed.

"Fine, I'll give you more." I said and gave him an extra big spoon full.

"Yum." He said after swallowing it and I couldn't help but to laugh. "Mint chocolate chip is my favorite."

"Mine too." I said taking a bit and them giving him another bite.

"Told you someone's vibing." Brian said grinning at us, my reaction was to throw the spoon at him.

"How are we suppose to eat the rest of the ice cream now?" Zacky asked as if I just did the worst thing ever. I dipped my finger in the bowl then put it in my mouth.

"Problem solved." I said and he opened his mouth. "I am not putting my finger in your mouth Zee."

"Please." He begged. "I just got out the shower, I don't want to get sticky." I gave in and feed him the ice cream. "Kira I have a question for you." Zacky said and I just looked at him. "When was the last time you masterbated?"

"Zachary James Baker." I yelled shocked by his words.

"I'm serious, I can't taste it. Do you need someone to fulfill your needs?" Zacky asked keeping a straight face.

"I can't believe you Zach." I said pushing him on the floor and throwing the rest of the ice cream in the trash.

"Baby come back." Zacky called out.

"Told you he was vibing." Brian said followed by Zacky and Ronny laughing.

"Fuck you Hanner." I said walking to my bunk. "Fuck you too Baker."

"Fuck." I heard Zacky groan as I laid down. "I really liked that ice cream."

A few minutes later I heard the Hulk's voice. "How was your chick Baker?"

"She had herpes on her vagina, how do you think it went." Zacky said not sounding happy.

"Please tell me you didn't fuck that." Matt said.

"Hell no I didn't. I kicked her out, toke a shower and then got feed my favorite ice cream by my favorite girl." Zacky told him which made my heart skip a beat. "I should probably go apologize to her."

"You think Sherlock." Ronny said. "That perverted comment isn't the only thing you should apologize for."

"Oh that reminds me." Matt said. "You and Brian need to get the girls off the bus next time I get a chick in here."

"Why do I need to get the girls off the bus?" I heard Zacky ask.

"Everyone knows the only reason why she agreed to come was because of you." Matt said. "So that means you need to get her off the bus when I wanna get it in."

"Whatever Shadz." Zacky said and then a few seconds later he was pulling my curtain back.

"Wanna cuddle?" He asked smiling at me. That smile made me melt and I would do anything for it. I scouted over and he climbed into my bunk. I leaned into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You know I was just joking, right?" He asked kissing the top of my head.

"I know Zach." I said not caring about the masterbating comment, the only reason I got pissed was because he had to bring a girl on the bus.

"You only call me Zach when you're mad at me." He said.

"I'm not mad at you." I lied. I felt like crying and was glad I had the light turned off so he couldn't see.

"Good." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice. "Let me give you a back massage. I know doing merch has got to be killing you."

"It's not that bad." I told him. "But I would love a back massage from you."

"I know you would." He said as I flipped onto my back and he started rubbing it.

"That feels so good." I mumbled.

"I could make you feel even better." He whispered in my ear as he placed his hands under my hip bones and flipped me over.

"Zacky." I said knowing what he was hinting at and not wanting it to go that far.

"You know you want it." He said as he rubbed the insides of my thighs.

"This isn't how I want it." I told him although I let his hands climb further up my legs.

"Its not like we haven't done anything before." He told me which was true.

"Every time I do something with you you don't talk to me for a weak. It makes me feel like shit and I'm not doing anything tonight." I said firmly and climbed over him to get out of the bunk. As I was climbing over him he leaned up and kissed my lips. I couldn't believe he did that.

"Whats up Kir Bear?" Matt asked as I sat down next to him.

"Nothing." I mumbled then he wrapped his arms around me.

"What did Zack do?" He asked me rubbing my arm. Matt had always been like a big brother to me. He was always there for me when I needed someone, he was even there when I didn't need someone.

"I rather not talk about it." I said as Zacky walked off the bus probably to smoke a cigarette.

"I'm gonna go take a smoke." Matt said getting up, he was probably going to ask Zacky what was wrong with me. I decided to go to my bunk and get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :)