Status: On hiatus at the moment due to school and other things. Updates will be verrrrrry slow. Thanks for understanding.

Angeles

You Give Love A Bad Name

“So, when are we going to go interview the family?” Angeles called from the bathroom.

“I’ll call Sam and see,” I said.

There’d been a poltergeist infestation in a town called Morris, Illinois. At least one house had been affected by it, but thankfully nobody had been badly hurt. Bobby sent us out to take care of it.

Poltergeists piss me off, if only because they’re obnoxious to deal with. This one seemed no different: ransack drawers, shatter glasses, move furniture. The usual. For the most part, they were easy to take care of, which was nice.

I called Sam, and he said the sooner we interviewed the family the better. Which meant that we could take care of our poltergeist quicker. He said he’d meet us in our motel room.

“He says he’s on his way over,” I called.

Angeles was still in the bathroom when I got off the phone with my brother. How long does it take a woman in the bathroom? Jeez.

“Are you done in there yet?” I asked jokingly.

“These things take time, Dean.” Angeles laughed. “I’ll be out in a minute. I swear.”

“What are you doing in there?”

Angeles finally came out of the bathroom. Her lips were covered in a sheen of red and her eyes glittered gold. “I wanted to at least look presentable for this, even if we are supposed to be local ghost hunters for this one. What do you think of it?”

I couldn’t even form words. Every last bit of blood in my body rushed straight downstairs. It did not pass GO, it did not collect two hundred dollars. “Um.” My upstairs brain shut down after that.

“I take it that’s a good thing?”

I tore my eyes away from the blonde’s lips lone enough to stand up and cover them with my own. “It’s a damn good thing.” I pulled Angeles against me for another kiss.

“Dean!” she squealed. “You’re gonna smear my makeup.”

A knock on the door prevented that from happening. Damn it, Sam. I let my brother in while Angeles disappeared into the bathroom again.

“Was I interrupting something?” Sam asked.

“Not at all. She’s just busy.” I motioned to the bathroom. “You know women.”

Angeles came back out, fresh lipstick applied. “I’m ready.”

I stood up awkwardly and made sure I was the last one out. Angeles and Sam were standing by my car when I shut the motel room door. Why weren’t they in?

“Dean, tell her I get the front seat,” Sam whined. “I’m your brother.”

“Dean, tell him I get the front seat.” Angeles pouted. “I’m your girlfriend.”

I looked at both of them. “Looks like you both get to share the back seat today.” I got in the Impala to a chorus of ‘But Dean!’ and started her up. “Don’t you ‘but Dean’ me. Come on, let’s go and get this over with.”

Sam gave me the address to the poltergeist house. I reached down to palm my crotch and relieve the pressure while I drove. It worked better than I thought it would. I was no longer straining in my jeans, which was nice.

The drive to the house didn’t take very long. From start to finish, it was probably about fifteen minutes or less. Or maybe it was just my driving. Either way, we were there quick.

We scoped out the house before we walked up to the door. Sam was in the lead this time since this was his case. He walked up to the front door while I went back to the car for weapons. Angeles hung back with me, and I knew she was just being a tease.

“You’re being unfair,” I said.

“How, Dean?” Angeles smirked.

“You know how. Damn tease.”

“Just wait.”

~

“And this is the room where it all happened?” Sam asked the mother, Julia Kenworth.

We were in one of the family rooms of the house, the one where apparently the poltergeist was most active. I scanned around the room with my EMF reader. It lit up like Christmas.

“This is the main room where it happens, yes.” The woman, who looked like she was in her late thirties, nodded. “There are other rooms too.”

“Can you show us?” Angeles asked.

Julia nodded. “Yeah. Come with me.” She led us to one of the rooms of her kids.

The room belonged to a teenage boy. He didn’t have a very good taste in women, though. I scanned with the EMF reader, and it lit up again.

“Mom, what’s going on?” It was the teenage boy.

I took one look at him and understood the horrible taste in women. He was lanky with long, messy hair and black glasses that looked fake. It made the posters on his walls of dark haired, flat chested Asian women make sense. Has this kid ever heard of BustyAsianBeauties? Jeez.

“Hi, Donny. These are some people from the local ghost hunting group. They can help with our little problem.”

We waved at the kid. He didn’t do anything more than ignore us. Alright. Whatever.

“Just don’t mess up my room.” The kid walked out.

“You’ll have to excuse him,” Julia said quietly. “He’s been through a lot.”

“Yeah, poltergeists can be hell.” I put my EMF reader back in my pocket.

I saw another kid peeking out from behind a door. He ducked back away as soon as he saw me. Then he kept his head down as he ran to his mother.

“Hey, little guy. You alright?” I bent down to his level.

Julia looked down at her son, who clung to her leg. “Hey, are you okay?” He didn’t answer. “James has been really messed up since the accident. He won’t talk at all.”

“The accident?” Sam asked.

“Well, James is autistic already, but… when his father was killed a few months ago, it made it a lot worse.” Julia picked up her son. “Richard was like a hero to James. After he died, James completely shut down. He doesn’t talk any more, and if he does, he throws a tantrum.”

There was a sudden bang from the next room over, where James had run in from. Angeles ran into the room, and I followed her. The room suddenly felt like somebody had put a cooler on blast and I was caught right in the middle of the current. I looked at Angeles, who gave me an ‘oh shit’ look. My breath puffed out in front of me in a little cloud.

Damn it. Damn it, damn it! Son of a bitch.

Somebody or something was throwing the drawers all to hell. Clothing landed everywhere, followed by toys, bedding and the drawers themselves. And then it threw me backwards into the other room.

“Dean!” Sam shouted. He ran over to me and helped me up.

“There’s definitely something here,” I said. “Where’s Angeles?”

“I’m right here,” she said. “It pushed me out.”

Julia rushed over. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m alright. The room might not be.” I looked at Sam. “You call Missouri. See what she had us put in those bags we used back in Lawrence.”

That, of course, brought on questions from Julia. I tried to explain without really explaining that we needed to punch holes in the walls to drive out the poltergeist. Most people don’t like having holes punched in their walls, so I leave that part out as much as I can.

“So, wait. Let me get this straight. You guys put a bunch of herbs and stuff in little bags and it keeps this thing away?” Julia scrunched her face.

“It’ll keep more than that away, but yes,” Angeles said.

Sam clicked his phone shut. “She says we used angelica root, crossroads dirt, Van Van oil and some other things she didn’t tell me.”

“And do we have any of that besides crossroads dirt?” I asked.

“No, but—“

“I’ll go see if I can find anything,” Angeles said. “I might have some of it in my bag in the car.”

The blonde swung her hips as she walked out. Oh, God, I loved when she did that. I watched until she was out of the room and desperately wished we hadn’t taken this case.

“She’s hot.” Donny walked up between Sam and me.

I turned to look at him, tried not to glare him down for his teenage boy-ness, yet was shocked at the sudden improvement in his taste in women. “Yeah, she is. And you know what else she is? Mine.”

“Do you guys normally carry this stuff around?” Julia asked hesitantly after a few moments of silence.

You’d be surprised at what we carry around, I thought. “Yeah. We carry a lot of stuff around with us.” Like, enough weapons to make the military jealous and symbols that would send any normal person into a fit of fear. But I didn’t say that.

Angeles came back in after a few minutes. She had nothing, not even oil.

Lovely. Just fantastic.

Sam offered to call Missouri again to see if she had any other ideas we could use to get rid of this thing. When he hung up, he just smiled and shook his head. “She said, ‘Didn’t your daddy teach you boys anything?’ but told me the people of the house can send it away themselves if they have to.”

Julia paused a second. “What do we have to do in order to do that?”

“Well, first, we have to figure out why exactly the poltergeist is here,” Sam said. “See what’s drawing it in, feeding its energy. Do you have any idea of anything that might be doing that?”

“Uh…” Julia and Donny looked around. James wiggled in his mother’s arms before screeching bloody murder over nothing. “Sorry about him. He gets like this when he’s hungry. Could you excuse me for just a minute?” She walked into the kitchen with her kid.

“I’m gonna run out to the car and see if there’s anything we can use,” Sam said as he went out.

Angeles came over and slipped her hand in my back pocket. “I think it’s the boy,” she said. “Five bucks says he throws stuff around when he has a tantrum.”

“You think James is causing the poltergeist?” I asked.

“Think about it. Some poltergeists can mimic their human hosts, so to speak. And most of the time, the person in control of a poltergeist doesn’t even know it.”

She had a point. And Bobby once told me that a person who had witnessed extremely traumatizing events could conjure one unknowingly.

“I’ll go ask her.” Angeles squeezed my butt and walked after Mrs. Kenworth.

I said it once, but I’ll say it again. Damn tease.

Donny left after a second, too, which left me alone to hope the poltergeist didn’t attack me again. I clasped my hands in front of me and rocked on my heels as I looked around.

Angeles walked back in a few minute later, hand out. “Come on. Cough it up.”

“Aw, come on. That’s my money for lunch.” I groaned but found a five dollar bill in my pocket and gave it to her.

“Maybe we can work something out later.” Angeles just smirked and gave me my money back.

“Damn it, Angeles. We’re on a case,” I breathed. I couldn’t take her teasing any more.

Julia came back out of the kitchen a few minutes later, freshly fed child in tow. She apologized a billion times before asking where Sam had gone. James slid from her grip and ran out of the room.

Poor kid was probably scared out of his mind.

Just in time for the poltergeist to come back for a second round. Every open door in the house slammed shut at once. I groaned. Then the thing hit me, sent me flying into the wall. Not again. There wasn’t a cold spot or any sort of warning this time. It just happened.

Angeles hit the opposite wall. Oh, hell no. She stood up and dusted herself off. “I’m alright.”

“Not again,” Julia groaned. “What do I do to get rid of it?”

“You have to tell it to get out of your house,” I said. “Tell it it’s not welcome here. Detach it from your son.” Julia was confused again. Great. “I know it doesn’t make sense. Just do it.”

The doors all rattled on their hinges, but didn’t open. Where was Sam? Probably stuck outside, that’s where. He probably couldn’t even get in.

“Julia, do it,” Angeles said. “You are the only one who can banish it.”

Mrs. Kenworth nodded, and shouted over the commotion at the poltergeist. She commanded it detach from James and leave her home and family alone. All that did was piss the thing off more. It started throwing things around, tossing stuff out of drawers and out of cabinets.

I made my way through the chaos to Angeles and ended up tripping over something. It was hard to tell whether it was the poltergeist or an actual object, or if it was anything at all because things were still flying everywhere.

Then the poltergeist got downright violent. It pushed Angeles away from me, aiming glasses and plates at her.

“Oh, no you don’t, you son of a bitch,” I growled. I dove in front of the flying plates and flattened the blonde against the wall.

One of the doors flew open and in walked Sam. He had something in his hands, something burning and stinky. Whatever it was, it seemed to keep the poltergeist at bay.

“Sage,” he said to the unspoken question. He walked over to Julia and handed her the smoking herb bundle. “It’ll work until you can command it out.”

“So I just wave it around like you’re doing and it’ll keep the thing away?” she asked.

“Pretty much, yeah.” Sam nodded. “Just make sure to get the smoke in every corner of every room and you should be okay.”

“Thank you so much.” Julia Kenworth waved the little bundle around the room, which sent the spirit into submission.

I moved away from Angeles so she could get herself off of the wall. “You okay?” I asked.

“For the most part.” She hugged me from behind, burying her face in my shoulder.

Julia stopped waving the sage around for a minute. “How did you guys know it’s connected to James?” she asked.

Angeles walked in front of me to answer. She explained to Julia how she’d explained to me that some poltergeists can mimic the humans in the home they’ve attached themselves to. She explained how some of the people in the house can control –“Well, not control, exactly. More like feed.”— it whether they’re conscious of it or not, and most importantly, how a child that’s experienced a severely traumatic event can feed one.

“That’s why you have to disconnect it from your son,” Sam said.

“Will it go away even if I can’t do that?” Julia asked.

“It should, but we can’t make any guarantees.”

I picked up the plates and glasses while they talked. Oddly, not one of them was broken. I shrugged and carried them into the kitchen.

Which was an absolute mess. A hungry tornado had torn through, leaving eggs and butter and milk and other unidentifiable substances over every surface imaginable. That’s gonna be fun to clean up. And holy crap did it stink.

“Hey, Angeles, you wanna come in here and help me?” I poked my head out to see she was already busy picking stuff up with Sam. “Never mind, you’re already busy.”

“You guys, I told you. You don’t have to worry about cleaning this up.” Julia kept waving her sage stick around. “It’ll take forever.”

I walked out of the kitchen. “Yeah, well, in there it looks like your entire fridge had a stick of dynamite lodged in it and somehow only the fridge survived.”

“That’s okay. I’ll hire someone. Go ahead and go. I don’t mind.” When Sam and Angeles continued picking up strewn objects, she added, “I’m serious. Go on. Go get yourselves a burger or something.”

Sam insisted on making sure she was absolutely certain she could handle the mess on her own. I rolled my eyes at his back before I went over to Angeles. She squeezed my hand once, and then we walked out.

“Well, Sammy, you’re the one with all that psychic crap,” I said once we were outside. “Do you think we’re good to go this time?”

Sam paused a minute, looking at the house. “Yeah, I think we’re good.”

I got in the car and started her up. “You two are still both in the back seat, in case you’re wondering.”

This time there was no chorus of ‘But, Dean!’ when Angeles and Sam got in the car.

~

“Right. So. You said we’d work something out,” I said once Angeles and I were back in our room. “What did you have in mind?”

I had stretched myself over the bed when we got there, but propped myself up on my elbows for communication purposes.

“Well, I was thinking we could… try things. We’ve been seeing each other for a while now, y’know? I think it’s time we did something more, tried new things.” Angeles walked out of the bathroom. She’d changed out of her clothing from earlier and into one of those really flimsy dresses that was more of a slip than it was an actual dress.

I hadn’t realized how long her legs were when they were all cased up in tight denim or leather. But now that they were bared before me… I lost myself looking at them.

“What kind of things?” I choked out. I felt the downstairs rush again, but this time it wasn’t quite the problem it was before.

“I’ll be right back.” Angeles blew me a kiss before retreating back into the bathroom.

“Damn it, woman, you’re gonna be the death of me,” I groaned, dropping back onto the bed.

All I got out of that was a laugh.

Then Angeles came back out. She’d put another layer of red lipstick on, and damn it drove me insane.

“I’ll do anything,” I breathed. What came out of my mouth next was definitely gibberish, and I didn’t care.

“It drives you crazy when I wear makeup, doesn’t it Dean? You like seeing the red on my lips. It gets you all hot and bothered.”

I couldn’t do more than nod.

Angeles slunk over to the bed and put one impossibly long leg on either side of me. “Anything?” she asked. She leaned down to kiss me, pressed her body against mine.

“Anything.” I brought my hands up to her sides, slipped them under her dress. For being a hunter, her skin was surprisingly soft under my callused fingers. Even with the scars that divided her stomach into four unequal sections.

Angeles leaned down to kiss me again and again, splaying her fingers over my chest. She slid my top shirt off and slowly worked each button of the bottom shirt loose. Her fingertips were cool as she grazed them across the exposed skin. She dragged them down from my collarbone to the waistband of my pants. Dipped them just barely inside.

I gasped, the bulge in my jeans aching as I traced the outline of Angeles’ hips through her dress. Oh, God. I couldn’t wait much longer. “Angeles.” It came out as a groan because I leaned up to pull the shirts aside. No use in keeping them on for this.

We’d been dating for close to three months, and this was the first time we’d had sex. It was kind of weird to think about that. So I didn’t. I thought about her instead, and everything that she was hiding underneath that flimsy material.

Angeles stood up and slithered out of her dress. Her pale skin almost glowed in the horrible light of the hotel room, scars standing out in their nearly-the-same-color-but-not-quite-there way that scars do. One went across her stomach, and the other went vertically from under her lacy white bra to under her matching panties. There was one on her left thigh, separating sections of skin.

Beauty. That’s what she was hiding. Pure, unadulterated beauty.

I followed her up to remove my jeans. Though I couldn’t help but trace the scars on the blonde’s torso. There was a barely noticeable temperature difference between areas segmented by the light pink lines.

“Dean, if you’re always this slow, we’re never gonna get anywhere.” Angeles didn’t say it, but I could tell that’s what she meant when she moved my hands to cup her breasts and lowered me back onto the bed.

She followed me down, straddling me with those legs of hers. Her hips moved against mine and oh holy God above. It was some sort of miracle I didn’t come at that.

I unclasped her bra and massaged her breasts in my hands. Angeles made a happy noise that was somewhere between a sigh and a moan. She arched her back into my hands. “Dean…” Her hips quickened against mine.

Angeles reached down and slipped off the underwear separating us. I saw my boxers had a dark wet spot in the front, and the crotch of the blonde’s panties was wet too.

“Angeles, please.” I rolled my hips up. “I need this. Need you.”

The blonde grabbed my erection and lowered herself onto it, which caused us both to moan. She was already slick and her walls clenched around me.

I grabbed her shoulders when she came down. “Angeles.” I couldn’t hold back the noises.

Angeles spiraled her hips as she moved up and down my dick, and she pulled me deeper inside her. I pushed my hips up with each of her down strokes.

All the times we hadn’t done this made the wait so worth it. I didn’t know what I expected, but this… this was beyond mind-blowing. It was more than I could ever dream it could be.

The energy between Angeles and me changed. It became more frantic, and Angeles sped up. She rocked her hips forward now, as well as up and down.

I felt the undeniably familiar curl of an orgasm and every muscle in my body bunched up like they’d all been pulled by an invisible string. Even my skin tensed. I didn’t even know that was possible, but holy Jesus God.

“Angeles… Angeles. I’m gonna come.” I dug my fingers into the blonde’s shoulders.

Angeles warmed under my skin and started to breathe faster. “Dean.” Her moan was high-pitched and breathy. “God. Dean.”

All the bunched-up muscles in my body released at the same time, and then bliss. One final moan tore free from my throat when I came. Angeles clenched around my softening dick and her back arched at a near-impossible angle. She made a bunch of throaty groans before she rolled off of me.

“Wow,” Angeles panted after a minute. “You’re every bit as good as I’ve heard you are.”

I huffed out a laugh, still trying to catch my breath. “Good to know.” I rolled over to kiss Angeles’ glowing body. I wanted to tell her she was beautiful, but couldn’t find the breath to do so. Instead, I ended up cuddling her until we both fell asleep from the exhaustion of the day.

A few hours later, when I woke up, Angeles was on the phone with somebody. I got out of bed and put my clothes back on. Angeles hung up after I’d pulled my shirt over my head.

“Everything alright?” I asked. I wondered why she was on the phone with anybody so late.

“Yeah.” Angeles nodded. “Sam told me to tell you that he wants to go to dinner.”

“And he couldn’t have told me himself?” I rolled my eyes.

“Apparently not.”

~

Dinner wasn’t anything spectacular, but then again when you’re a hunter, it usually isn’t. It was more burgers and fries at another one of those mom and pop joints at the edge of town. We all squished ourselves around a table that was clearly only meant for one really skinny person in the corner and ate as fast as we could to get away from the cramped space it provided.

“So,” Sam said. “You guys mind keeping it down next time?”

I glared at my brother. “Shove it, Sam. We weren’t even loud.”

“Hey, hey. I’m just saying. Sometimes people want a little peace and quiet.” Sam held up his hands in surrender.

“Then get earplugs. Whiny bitch.” I threw one of my fries at him and he threw it back.

“Seriously, you guys?” Angeles groaned. “Both of you stop it. We are not having a food fight here.”

I smirked and tossed the fry in her direction. “Oh, yeah?”

Angeles ate it. “Yeah.” She reached over to ruffle my hair, at which I tossed another fry at her. “Real cute, Dean.” But she was smiling when she said it.

That made me grin as I munched on more fries. “Damn straight, I am. I’m adorable and you all know it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup. That there's my first ever attempt at a f/m sex scene. It probably isn't that great.

EDIT: The fourth chapter is probably going to be behind schedule. I have a lot going on school-wise. But I am still tootling along with it. Just don't expect it next Thursday.